Chapter 94- I'm fine?

Y/N POV:

Your nose felt itchy and cold, you didn't feel dizzy or sick you felt...normal.

"I feel...fine maybe just a bit anxious but that's it." You shrugged and alastor rushed over, holding your hand.

"Nothing? You don't feel cold? Hot? Dizzy?" He placed his palm on your forehead, checking your temperature. He looked distressed and panicked, his usual smile was faltering. "As soon as you feel unwell, scream my name as loud as you can. I don't know what she gave you but it wouldn't be nothing."

"Alastor, I'm scared."

"I know but you will be okay, I'm here." His smile returned. "I need to go find nifty, I will be right back." He kissed your hand softly and went to search for Nifty.

Your chest felt tight and your breath hitched, you felt your eyes getting tearful with anxiety of what Roo did to you.

The fact that I feel fine is what scares me the most.

Alastors POV:

Where is that little gremlin?

I clicked my fingers harshly and summoned my shadow "Find her." I snapped. It ran down the walls and stopped at her bedroom.

Of course.

As I creaked open the door, her room looked pristine but has a collection of carefully picked bones of all sort of creatures.

My shadow pointed to her closet and I could hear her shaky breaths coming from inside.

"Nifty come out the closet. Right now." I demanded with a vicious undertone to my voice.

"Are you going to hurt me?" Nifty stuttered. I slammed open the closet door and grabbed her arm tightly, pulling her out.

"Tell me every single word Roo spoke. Don't leave out a single detail." I raised my voice threateningly and she looked petrified of me, I did feel a tinge of regret but she needs to learn.

"I first told her she was a mosquito...

What?

"...and she had a spider in her hair and it looked really tasty so I asked her if I could eat it...she then said I had a limited amount of time before my body gives up so I should shut up..."

I stopped myself from laughing because I had to be serious right now.

That's actually hilarious, I bet she was so confused and pissed off haha!

"...she told me that I should give y/n the thing you grabbed off me. It had a pretty green glowing powder inside, Roo said I had to put it under her nose and make sure she breathes it in..."

What the fuck was it?

"...she said that y/n is very sick and it would make her feel better...she promised!"

"I thought I was doing good, I didn't mean to" She cried and I loosened my grip but still not letting go of her.

"You really fucked up Nifty, I'm extremely disappointed in you, but I was deceived by her as-well. I somewhat understand but NEVER do anything to me or y/n without us knowing." I shouted and let go of her arm.

She acts like a stupid, chaotic child. Whatever trauma happened to her must of really scrambled her brain.

I sighed and left her room, slamming the door behind me. I heard Nifty's muffled sobs as I walked down the hallway to return to y/n. I took a deep breath and grabbed my messed up hair tightly.

What did Roo do y/n? I just need to keep an eye on her at all times. How can I host on radio if I don't want to leave her?!

I opened up my bedroom door looking over at y/n wiping her face. I had to show her I wasn't worried, I didn't want to scare her so I faked a relaxed smile.

I laid down back in our soft bed and moved her closer to me, hearing her breathing calm down as she wrapped her arm around my chest.

"What did Nifty say?" She mumbled.

"I'll explain tomorrow, get some rest." I gently stroked my fingers through her hair. "You are going to be okay mon amour."

————————————————————
A/N

I updated the cover, Still the same just improved.

I'm having trouble finding some good Alastor books

I'm having trouble finding some good Alastor books. Any recommendations?

 Any recommendations?

😭