My cute dather :D

(Clara's prov)
I had called to a orphanages and I was now on my way. I was so exited. I am going to be a mom. After not so long I was outside and walked to the door. I was thinking on if I realy was ready and someone had seen me becouse the door opend and snaped me out of the thouths. I looked up and saw a women. "You must be miss. Alonso. My name is Emily." I walked inside and she called for everyone to come and meet me. And there were a lot of them standing there. Emily started telling them"15,16,17,18,19. Where is Molly?" A little girl answard meen "That little weardo is sitting in her bed". Emily called for her but she dident come so she walked up a room to get her.

(Molly's prov)
I heard a the door opend and close and that nice woman called on us to come meet someone called Miss. Alonso and everybody ran downstairs but I was just sitting there in my bed looking out the Window and thinking on my momy and dady. After a little wilde I heard that nice woman that lived her calling on me but I was in my own world and I dident wanna come down and see another girl go with a New momy and dady. Someone came inside and picked me up. It was that woman that lived her. I never rememberd her name. We went down and she putt me down with the otherones. I just looked down on the floor.

(Clara's prov)
I saw the cutest girl come down the stairs with Emily. I knew in that secund that this was the girl I wanted. I tryed to talk to her but I was told that she havent said a world to anyone in 2 years and one the girls called her a wirdo. After I little wild I was looking at them all and said "miss. Emily we need to talk". She just nodded and told the other girls that they could go now and we walked to her office. "So do you want Zoe, Amber..?" But she dident say that little, cute girl she had to go and get. "I want that little girl that you had to go and get but I am not signing anything until I had asked her if she wanna come." She nodded and I ran out of the office. In that secund all the girls turned around to me but I dident see Molly any were. I was aboute to run up the stairs when I saw that she was sitting there looking at a pic. Probleby of her mom and dad. I walked to her and asked "Hi is that of your parentes?"she just nodded and dident look at me at all until I asked "They must have meen Great but I was wondering if you wanna come with me that it is okay that I am going to adopt you?" Her eyes glow and she become realy happy and just nodded and ran to get her stuff. I lathed at her and walked ib to the office and signed. When I turned around Molly stod there ready to go. I saw that everybody was looking at Molly with anger so I just walked to her and asked "So are you ready to go?" She nodded and we walked to the car and drived home to me.

(Molly's prov)
I stod ready waithing for miss. Alonso and all of the girls looked at me with anger. Miss. Alonso came to me and asked "So are you ready to go?" She was so beatyful and I wanted to say something but I just nodded. She realy wanted me even if I dident talk. We walked to the car and drowe to her home. After a little bitt we were outside a beatyful home. When we came innside it was even more beatyful but I was realy wondering of something were is the man. That person that was supoust to be my dad. She looked at me in shock and I dident realise that I had said that out loud. After a little wilde she looked to the floor and said "I dont have any man in my life." But now I have you so wanna see your room." I nodded and was a little shocked over that she dident say anything aboute that I talked for the first time in 2 years to her. For her it dident mather if I dident talk. She loved me anyway. We walked to my room and I was on my own world but when I came inn to my room I got snaped out of it. It was pritty. My eyes was wide open and she started to lath at me. We walked to the tv and satt down and wath a movie called Frozen but I dident look at it. I looked at momy I had started calling her that now. And I just out of nowere asked "Momy why did you become sad when you said that you dident have a man?"