Cheking my phone

"Idiot!" "What why?" "Becouse..." She looked me right in the eyes. "Becouse dad tryed to talk to you but you was just sitting in your own world. What did you think aboute?" "I was thinking aboute Mac. She have been cheking her phone every 5 min. I think she might waint for a message from someone she likes." "Oh well... I will talk to her and ask. Maby she will tell me." "Yeah, thx Tini" I huged her and we walked back. "So are we done here? we have been here for some houers." Diego said and I nodded. When we got home Tini and Molly ran to Molly's room. Me and Diego sat down and started talking. (Molly's prov.)  Me and Tini ran up to my room becouse she wanted to ask me something. I wonder what it is. I'm a little worried. "So Tini... What was it that you wanted to ask me?" I said a little worried. "I was wondering why you'r cheking you'r phone every 5 min. you can tell me." I looked down and said "I'm waithing for a message." Tini's eyes got bigger and she asked in exitment. "Who is it? Is it a boy? Is it someone you have a crush on?" I started lathing at her. "No it's not a boy." I said and started thinking if I should tell her that I have been talking to a girl named Olivia and that I have a crush on her. "Molly, Molly, Molly are you still there?" Tini said waving her hand in front of my face. "Yeah emmm... I am cheking my phone becouse..."

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter. I still trying to get tru some problems. Gonna update as soon as poseble.
I love you guys so much ❤