Sleep over

I'm gonna do Molly 14. So from now on she's 14 instead of 4. Mayby the book will be longer to if I do this.

(Molly's prov)

"Yeah emmm... I am cheking my phone becouse..." I looked down and sighed. "Becouse it's a girl named Olivia that I met and we have been talking for a wild. She said that she was going to move but when I asked were she dident anser me. I realy like her more then a friend and I realy wanna know wer she is going to move." Tini looked me in the eyes and said "Call her" I shaked my head "I can't. I can't talk to her like we are talking now." She sighed and took my phone. She found Olivia's number and called her. "No Tini no" I screamed at her but she dident stop. "Hey this is Tini, Molly's big sis. She told me that you were going to move and I was wondering were too?" I couldent here anything. "Okay I'm not gonna tell her, but can't you come over here? Maby on a sleep over?" I hope she says yes to come but as the same time I realy dont want her to come over. "Okay bye" She hung up, gave me the phone and smiled a big smile. "Well I have to go. And she's comeing over soon just as you know it." She started walking out and I put my phone in my pocket. I sarted running at Tini and when she saw me she ran for her life. "TINI!!! I'm gonna kill you!!! Come back here!!!" I screamed after her. "You have to catch me first." She said and we ran down were mom and Diego was. "TINI!!!" I screamed agian. Mom saw us and stoped me. She picked me up and Tini hid behind Diego. "What are you guys doing?" She asked us and I looked at Tini mad. If looks could kill she would probleby be dead now. "A friend named Olivia is comeing to sleep over soon if it's okay?" Tini said and Mom and Diego nodded. "Well if you want to Molly?" Mom asked me and Tini was nowere to be seen. "Well I want to so okay." "Well I tought you would we happy to see me." Someone said and Mom sat me down. I ran to Olivia and huged her. "H-hey I'm r-realy happy you'r here." "Sure?" I nodded and saw Tini Smileing realy big and said. "Well why dont you guys go up to you'r room Molly?" I nodded and me and Olivia whent to my room. "Hey wanna jump in our PJ's now?" She asked and I nodded. "Y-you can go in the... the... bathroom f-first" I said and she nodded. "Were is it?" "I c-can show you." She nodded and found her PJ. We walked to the bathroom and she said. "You can come inn and change with me if you want." I shaked my head. "I can just change in my room." I said shocked that I realy could talk normal to her if I took a breath. She nodded and I left to my room. I change and Tini came inside. "So how is it going?" "Good I think. I dont know. It's hard to speak to her." "You realy like her don't you?" I nodded. "Yeah I realy do. I love her and everything aboute her." Tini smiled and the door opend. Olivia came inside. "Hey I was thinking maby we could watch a movie?" She said walking inside. I was realy sceard that she maby heard that. "Well I'm gonna go." Tini said and left. "So what movie do you wanna watch?" I asked her and she smiled. "The foult in our stars?" I nodded and put it in. "I'm just gonna go down and get some popcorn and soda." She nodded and I left to get the soda and popcorn. I walked past Mom, Diego and Tini that was watching a sceary movie called Saw. I walked to the kitchen and got everything and walked back up. I got stoped in the stairs by mom asking me. "Hey how are you guys doing?" "Good, We are going to watch a movie so bye." "Have fun." Tini said and I nodded. When I got in Olivia was lying in the bed waithing for me. "Realy?" I asked and she got up and walked to me. "Here let me help you." She took the soda and the glasses. And when she were going to take them our hands met and we bouth started blushing. I smiled and we walked to the bed. I started the movie and after not so long Olivia cuddled up to me and looked up at me. "It's okay right? Our I know it is becouse I heard you earlier. I know you like me." She looked at the movie agian. After the movie she lokked up at me agian and I asked. "So you'r okay with me having a crush on you?" "Will this awnserd?" She kissed me on the LIPS. Of course I kissed her back and we pulled away. "Yeah that will awnser it." We started talking and then she asked me something I realy hoped she wouldent ask. "So tell me aboute you'r past" I looked down and a tear fell down my face, but hid it so Olivia wouldent see it. "Well when I was little I stoped talking for some years. My mom and dad died in a car acsident when I was 2. I ended up being adopted by Clara and then she we moved here and she stated dateing Diego so Tini or her real name Martina is my sister. Now I'm here with my awesome friend talking." "Is someone else here too?" She said jokeing and looked around. "It's you." "Oh I was thinking we could be more then friends." "Best friends?" I said jokeing. Knowing what she ment. "You know what I meen babe." She came closer and I just laid down. "What? Not friends or Best friends? What?" I said playfully. She laid on top of me. "My... Girl... Friend" She said kissing my neck. "Let me think... Yeah" I kissed her on the lips and then Tini came inside. "Guys we..." She said walking inn. We pulled away and said "What?" at the same time. "We are going to bed and you guys sould get some sleep." She said and walked out akeward. "Well wanna sleep? Becouse you'r not geting in my pants" She looked sad at me and said. "I don't wanna sleep." "Then don't. Then lt's just cuddle and I can sleep becouse I'm tierd." She sighed and said "Fine but just becouse I love you." "Love you too baby" I said and we fell asleep.

A/N

It's only going to be 1 or 2 chapters more in this book. Sorry but this story is almost done. Love you guys so much and I hope you will read my new book that I'm going to start and publish it after this book is done. <3 <3