Help (final chapter)

(Clara's prov)
I couldent sleep so I walked to see if the girls were asleep. I saw they Olivia leiing asleep but Molly wasent there. I walked inside the room and saw that she was in the bathroom. The door was open and I saw her taking a blade up and started cutting herself. I ran inside and took it from her. "What the hell are you doing?" I wisper/screamed. "Emmm..." I saw her arms and wrist had scars. "Are you okay? Why have you been doing this?" "I'm fine but can we please talk about this tomorrow? Olivia is sleeping and I realy dont wanna Wake her up?" I sighed and nodded. "Fine" I took all of her blades that were here and left.

(Olivia's prov)
I woke up the next day alone. I got up and walked downstairs to see if Molly were there. I heard Molly and her mom talk in the kitchen so I just stod there waithing for the right moment. They were talking about Molly. "Molly hunny we need to do something. You need help. You have been cutting for a long time and you'r depresed." Her mom said. What? Cutting? Depressed? "I know mom. I realy wanna get help and be me agian." I just couldent stand here lisening. I had to be there for her. I ran inside and huged her.

(Molly's prov)
Me and mom were talking about me getting help and then out of nowere Olivia came running inside and huged me. I knew that she had heard me and mom talking. "I'm here for my babe. I'm never going anywere." I turned and smiled. "Thx" "I love you." she said and Kissed me. "I love you too." Tini and Diego came inside and saw us. "What did I miss?" Mom asked and I turned around. "Well last night befor you came inside and found out of you know what. We got together." Olivia jumped on my back and said. "She's my babe." She kissed my cheek and then Diego said. "okay Olivia can we talk?" She nodded and got of my back. She and Diego walked out and talked. After they were out Tini came to me and mom and asked. "What did you found out of Clara?" Mom looked at me and asked "Do you want me to tell her?" "You mom" she nodded and told Tini everything. About the scars I had and she saw me cutting. Tini came to me and huged me. Then mom came and joined the hug. After not so long Diego and Olivia came to. "Why are we hugging and why are you crying Tini?" We told him everything but this time u was sitting on Olivia's lapp. Diego came and huged me after they had told him. It's 6 monthes later and I feel so much better after talking about my problems. I havent been cutting since that night mom saw everything. I have a Wonderfull family and my beatyfull and Wonderfull girlfriend. I now love my life and love everything about it.

A/N
Hey guys this was the end if my book. I was wondering if you wanted me to write a now book about Demi lovato or Camren. Please tell me. Love you all and thx for reading my book. I hope you wanna read my new book about Demi lovato or Camren. You pick. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤