Tini

(Clara's prov)
We were wathing Frozen when Molly asked me "Momy why did you become sad when you said that you dident have a man?" I looked at her and answered "Emmm.. I moved away from my friends and family. And it has been 4 years now and I moved away from that man I loved but it was probleby for the best for all of us." She just looked at me A little sad and then she fell asleep. I picked her up and took her to bed. After a wild I walked downstairs and my phone rung. I picked it up "Hi Tini" "Clara Hi how are you doing?" "Good I have just put... emmm my dather to sleep." "Dather? What? When did you get a dather? What's her name? How old are her?" "Tini slow down. I adopted her today. Her name is Molly and she is 4 and cute." "You have to come home to Argentina and show us her. I miss you we all do. Please come home." "Tini maby. I have to see of I can but maby." I heard Molly scream and I just trow my phone and ran up. When I came inn she was sitting her bed and repided "it is my folt, it is my folt, it is my folt..." it was heartbreaking. I walked to her and said "it's okay. Breath with me. Inn out inn out inn out." Not so long after she was clam and I asked "Do you wanna sleep in my bed with me tonight?" She nodded and I picked her up and said "I just have to get my phone. "I walked down with Molly on my waits and picked up the phone. I heard Tini on the other side and I answered. "Hi Tini I am sorry Molly needed me and I trow my phone and forgoth it sorry." "Well it is okay. Is she there?" "Yeah Tini she is here." In the secund I said that Tini asked "Can I talk to her please?" I looked at Molly and asked if she wanted to talk to Tini and she nodded slowly. "Hi" she said shy. "Hi Molly I am Tini you'r moms best friend and she LOVES my dad." Molly giggeld I dident know why but I was happy for her to lath after her nightmare. "Hey Molly maby you can make you'r mom to move back here and we can meet in person. And you can meet everybody." "Yeah I am going to try." I took the phone and said that we had to go to bed now and we said our goodbyes and went to bed. Tini had birthday tomorrow and I asked Molly "Hey wanna go and see Tini in person tomorrow?" She nodded and i picked up my pc and byed the tickers. The next day we got up early and took our stuff and I told Molly we were going shopping today in Argentina were Tini lived. After we had got our stuff we got to the plain and were in our way to Tini. After some hours we were in Argentina and we got out and in a Taxi and went to Tini and her dad Diego. Molly were looking out the Window and looked at everything outside. After 20 min. We were outside of Tini and her dad Diego's house. I started to get nerves and Molly saw that and said "momy it's okay come on let's go. It's her birthday today come on." That realy helped and she had probleby looked at my phone and saw that it was Tini's birthday today. I smiled and we walked to the door and nocked on. When the door opend Molly hidd behind me and I saw everybody from Violetta was here. When I saw who opend the door I blushed. It was Diego. He jumped on me ad huged me. I fell down and we almost hit Molly. When he got of me and he got up he looked down and saw Molly. He got down on one knee and said "Hi I am Diego" "Hi I am Molly" she said shy. It was so cute. We were just talking on the door and I was wondering why Tini havent come and seen who it was. After a wild we walked inn. Diego first, me secund and last Molly who was Walking behind me. Everybody was sitting with there back to us exept Tini but she dident see me. I turned to Molly and told her who Tini was and she ran to Tini and jumped in her. They bouth fell down in the floor. Everybody looked weard at them and Tini dident understand anything. Molly was so happy she loved Tini even if she just talked to her a little bit. "Hey Tini it's me Molly". Tini picked her up and sat down in the chair and huged her. "But if you are here then..." the otherones dident understand anything. Tini sat Molly down and looked up at me and screamed. She ran to me and jumped on me. We bouth almost fell down on the floor. Everybody started to lath and ran to us and huged me. "Well how many times do I have to be jumped on?" We all lath and sat down. Molly sat on my lapp. Diego and Tini sat beside me. We talked and had a Great time. After a wild the others had to go and Tini asked if we were going to move back here to Argentina and I said no but everybody was agenst me so I said okay in the end. When I said that Tini and Molly ran upstairs to get Molly's stuff on Tini's room becouse she and Tini had found out she was going to stay there for some nights. Diego took my stuff up to my room and I folowed up. When we got in he tuned to me and we were standing so close. Tini and Molly were standing in rhe door wathing us but we dident realise that. After not so long he kisses me and I kisses him back. "Clara I love you so much." I kissed him and said "Diego I love you. I always have and always will." Then we heard a "Awwwwwww..." And they ran down the stairs. We went after them I went after Molly and Diego went after Tini. After some min. They all came at me and I tryed to get my Breath back. "So who wanna join me and Molly shopping tomorrow? Tini? Diego?" "I wanna come." They said at the same time. And it was so late that we all went to sleep.