32

I really wanted to tell this to everyone who are voting and commenting on my books :

I am really really thankful! ♥️

Even if I had a bad day or was in that situation (like family matters or family fights), your comments and votes cheer me up. I was really sad yesterday due to some family issues, and I was instantly brightened up by your votes and thoughtful comments!

Like what else do I need as an author other than my readers?

This life is the best lol! ♥️

I don't know what I would do without you guys! ♥️

Love you all♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

______________________________________

"The heck?" Yoongi scoffed lightly, looking at Jimin in disbelief as the younger shared all the things that happened between him and Jungkook, including him having a crush on Taehyung.

Jimin shifted uncomfortably as he pouted while Jin looked surprised but also understanding. "Well, well," he said. "Now I understand why Jungkook reacted like that."

"Seriously, Jimin," Yoongi continued, shaking his head, trying to understand how his usually level-headed brother could develop feelings for someone as bratty as Tae.

"You like that brat?" he repeated, raising an eyebrow. "What do you even see in him?"

Jimin pouted again, crossing his arms. "He's not just a brat," he defended. "He's... he's kind of handsome, in his own way."

Jin chuckled. "Yoongi, you have to admit, my brother may act like a kid sometimes, but he's still handsome and incredibly talented, just like me, you know?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I'll believe it when I see it."

Jin then turned to Jimin. "So, when did all of this start? I mean, your lovestory?"

Jimin began. "Um, well, it's kind of hard to pinpoint exactly when it started. But he's always so confident and outgoing, and he's got this charisma that's hard to resist."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow again. "And when did you realize you actually liked him?"

Jimin blushed, feeling a bit shy to admit it. "He studied in abroad for a few years, right?" he asked to Jin.

Yoongi then asked, "He did?"

Jin nodded. "Yes, he did. About three years, if I remember correctly," he replied.  "How did you know that?"

Jimin sighed softly. "Well, I was actually a senior to him when he studied abroad. We were studying in the same college."

Yoongi and Jin's eyes widened in surprise as Jimin continued his story, saying how he met Tae in college and developed a one-sided love for him. He explained how Tae never even knew him back then.

"He was always so focused on his studies," Jimin continued. "I wanted to get close to him, but he was always so preoccupied with his goals."

He paused, "Then he suddenly left college and rumour had it saying that he came to South Korea to attend the government exam and after that, I stayed behind to finish my studies."

He then explained, "After he left, I wanted to forget about those feelings and this all happened when we were around 20. When I finally returned here during this month, I never expected Tae to be the one to interview me for the company. At first, I hesitated to accept the interview, fearing that my deeply buried feelings might stir up again. However, I ultimately joined the company, hoping to at least be honest about my feelings."