Finding Ange

Independence State of Arzenal, Meeting Room

In the room, OFN and GEACPS gather with ISA officials regarding Ange who has disappeared somewhere, and now they are discussing to find out where she is.

Howze: We're getting reports that Villkiss is missing from the radar, and her tracking signal is out. Unfortunately, we cannot find Ange's whereabouts right now because of the lack of information about the problem with her super Para-Mail.

Bonesteel III: We discovered that the main or secondary engine had been tampered with by someone, but we haven't found out who did it.

Gibbs: Don't worry too much about whether there are spies, I seem to suspect two individuals here.

Montgomery: Who?

5 Minutes Later

Not long after, Rosalie and Chris were confronted by all of them, Montgomery was sure that these two people were the reason Ange disappeared and the destruction of Villkiss only because of the stupid grudge they held when their former captain, Zola, died.

Auchinlek: You were the ones who sabotaged Ange's Villkiss, weren't you?

Rosalie: Who said that?

Chris: We didn't do anything.

The generals did not answer the two of them's chatter and remained silent while looking at them with serious eyes. Rosalie knew she had been found out.

Rosalie: Come on, you guys must be playing a prank on us, right?

There was no answer when Rosalie said that. Realizing that she had been caught, Rosalie finally admitted her actions.

Rosalie: Ugh! Okay! I did it with Chris! Satisfied now?!

But all Rosalie got was silence until one of the Japanese generals questioned her.

(General Mirai Sumio)

Sumio: Who told you to do that?

Rosalie: What's wrong with you guys?! This is just a personal matter! It has nothing to do with Hilda!

Goodpaster: Oh yeah? Try explaining this recording... *plays voice recording*

The voice recorder was turned on and then communication between Hilda and Rosalie could be heard. The two girls could only gape as their secret conversation was exposed.

Roaslie: [Recording] <<Hilda, are you there?>>

Hildegard: [Recording] <<Yes, what do you want?>>

Rosalie: [Recording] <<This is still related to that bitch princess, she took a lot of bounty from the mission that given to us. But without you, we are very weak here. I need some advice.>>

Hildegard: [Recording] <<A suggestion, huh? Okay. It's up to you what you want to do with him.>>

Rosalie: [Recording] <<Whatever you say?>>