Ch - 4

Next day Xuran woke up full of energy thinking he has a lot of things to do and can not procrastinate.

He got ready went down to have breakfast and went to a shoping mall to buy daily nessecities and lots of comfortable clothes, bath towels etc.

After paying he put them in space under the cover of putting in the car.

Then he moved onto the next location to buy lots of fishes for rearing , he asked a lot of questions about how to raise them perfectly and learned seriousely .

After completing the tast he asked the shopkeeper to send the fishes to his warehouse giving the address .

He found a good restraunt nearby and had a delicious meal .

He again went to market making a list of things he would buy , he would note down every thing he sees for the fear of missing something and then regreting later.

After walking around the streets of market he finally went back home and entered the space .

He arranged all the things he bought in an orderly manner , there was good water supply in the house from nearby river. He thought he could take a bath in the space in the future , but he would need a washing machine to wash clothes.

But there was no electicity in the space.
He decided to buy desiel generator, fuel, hydropower generator , and solar panels to support electricity in his space .

Once again noteing down the things in his diary , he went out to farm and continue the work .

After he was tired , he drank water got out of space , took a bath and went to bed to take a nap.

He woke up at dinner time and had dinner , once again went to space to continue working .

The weather in the space is always pleasent , neither too hot nor too cold its just perfect and make him feel relaxed .

A week passed by like that and now he had to go back to the company , during this time he did not answer any work related call .

He did not plan to work in that company anymore .
It would be worthless after the end of the world .

He plans to slowly sell all his shares and use that money to buy generatos , solar panels , instant noodle making mechines, ice cream mechines and other important and costly supplies .

In his eyes there is no point in keeping money , he must spend it all no matter what !!
Absolutely can not waste such a good opportunity , only make best of it!

He went to the company and was greeted by employes , he directly entered his office.

Shortly after Mr.Lin , Xuran's assisstan came with a pile of files needed to be signed by him and he had a meeting in an hour.

After signing the documents Xuran went to the meeting room ,all the shareholders were present .

When meeting started Mr. Xu , Xuran's uncle said " Xuran , why don't you come to the company , if you don't want to come then there is no need to stay , just get out!"

Xuran took a look at this annoying old man remembering this cheap uncle of his always wanted to snatch things that belonged to his father .

Xuran said " what does it matter weather i come or not , anyway you don't do anything , just wasting time being idle here , looks like your old bones cannot support you anymore , maybe you should go on a permanent vacation "

Uncle Xu's face got red from anger.
Before he could say anything Xuran announced that he want to open his own company and will be selling his shares in next 6 months and also he is stepping down from the position of CEO.

This made everyone present there stunned and speechless , some were happy because in the past Xuran's father held most of the shares and then later Xuran .

Most of them were envious, but now, they were jumping with joy and couldn't believe their ears .

After calming down they all decided in their heart to have a good relation with Xuran , so that they could buy shares from him .

Uncle Xu was also stunned but after comming to his sense, he cursed Xuran , if he had known this would happen , he would have been a little nicer and not pissed him off , now he might not be able to buy those shares from Xuran.

Thinking of this he became more irritated .

After ending the meeting , Xuran went home and came back to the space to look at the fruit of his hard work of past one week .

The seeds were all sown and now he finnaly had enough time to think about other things.

He directly went to the library , and took out a few books on how to increase speed , strength , and senses.

Planning to read all these and practice them , he has been drinking the well water from space which seem to have some kind of magical properties and can cure any wound on your body instantly.

Once he accidently got a big cut while planting , but after drinking well water it dissapeared , as if it was never there , that's when he realised .

The well water has some kind of spiritual properties in it , his skin has become more clear and soft , while his senses has increaded twice compared to before and his body has become more strong and flexibile.