Ch - 13

Xuran was sitting on the sofa reading some books .

He had already learned alchemy , and due to regular practice of different things , his mental power has increased a lot , now he can read an entire page at a glance , and would even remember it .

He saw Yichen comming downstairs and greeted him " good morning "

Yichen also replied and sat back on the sofa picked up the books and saw Xuran was reading books related to engineering and mechanics .

He picked up one of the books and started looking through it .

An hour later , the three kids came downstairs , and hugged Xuran .

Xu Huan , Lu Han , Xiao Liang
" Good morning dad "

Xuran " Good morning dumplings "

He hugged them back , they always felt calm smelling the cocoa fragrance on their dad's body and hugging him .

It always reminded them they weren't alone , they also had a dad like other kids , and their dad loved them very much .

They were always afraid of loosing him .

They even didn't wanted their dad to marry and bring a mom and their own kid , although he promised he did not have such thoughts but it was natural to have a wife and a kid of their own and they could not be selfish about it.

They  never really created any trouble for Xuran , and felt very gratefull to him for adopting them .

They treated Xuran like their own father .

Yichen saw this from a side , and felt the relation between Xuran and the kids is very good .

He did not descriminate the kids for being adopted , just felt Xuran was a good person .

Although he looked cold on the outside and refused to get close to strangers , but he was very good and kind hearted to his family .

After all he only agreed to let them stay for the sake of Commander Gu .

Every one had a nice breakfast in the morning , and kids were again full of energy , dragging Xiumin to fight and practice again .

Xuran was lost in his thoughts , it was already first April and tomorrow would be the day zombie virus breaks out .

Unknowingly it has already been a year since he came to this world .

In this world , he experienced a lot of love , freedom and happiness that he had never felt before.

And he is not so cold anymore like he use to be because of bullying .

Strong would always bully the weak , so he refused so show his weakness in front of anyone .

Gradually he developed a cold personality as if anything could not affect him or hurt him .

Xuran thought if things ever got out of  control , he could always take kids and live in the space , although he had not told the kids about his space yet.

But he had already prepared a few rooms for them with their daily neccessities and clothes .

He had already set up solar panels and can use electricity as much as he wants .

The day went by , and now today was second April , just a normal day but Xuran was very nervous  , knowing the world would change completely after today , and he wasn't sure if the kids would survive .

Or if one of the soldiers would turn into zombies , he kept baseball bat and a few gardening tools in the hall in case of any mishap.

And he also did not allow anyone to get out of house today and all of them would sleep in different rooms .

At first they all wanted to refuse but seeing Xuran's  stern appearence they all agreed .

Even Zhang Yichen also agreed at last , Seeing how serious Xuran was .

At night they all had dinner and went back to their rooms after 10:00 all of them started buring up and could not move , they fel a burning , that was splitting their brain and body , but still could not make a single sound .

after a few hours Xurans fever came down he quickly took a shower and went to the kids room to check on them .

He had already prepared a vegetable drink , because he read in the book that drinking it during the fever could ease the pain and faster the process . He already drank it befor going to bed and after waking up .

He carefully made the kids drink the juice and left the room .

He thought maybe its because of cultivation and space water that he wope up earlier than others .

Then he went to check on the soldiers one by one and made them drink the same vegetable juice made from vegetables grown in the sapce .

At last he went to Zhang Yichen's room , he pushed open the door and saw Yichen laying on the bed looking like he was enduring a lot of pain .

It stands to the reason that he was still injured , even though Xuran mixed well water in food and juice , it had already improved his condition a lot but it still looks misrable .