Ch - 21

In the past whenever Xuran tried to enter the forest , it was like there was an invisible barrier separating him from the forest .

So he gave up anyway he was thankful for what he had and did not wanted to mess with something he shouldn't .

But now seeing this, he thought crystal core seems to be useful for space .

Maybe they can help him lift up the barrier and strengthen the effect of well water .

He was very happy with this new discovery .

They went inside and started the journey .

In the late evening Xuran entered the kitchen to make dinner he was in good mood , so he decided to make lots of varieties of food for everyone .

After setting up the table he called every one .

All of them were amazed to see the food .

They hurriedly sat down and started eating.

While eating they praised Xuran several times for such tasty food .

After food Xuran Also too out Ice cream for every one .

Kids were extreamly happy and adults were enjoying it too.

Xiumin how come you made so many dishes today and where did you get all these things to make .

Xuran told them about the space jade pendent and just said he collected these things from the mall last time .

In the room at night .

Yichen " you seem very happy today "

Xuran " oh , yes i am "

Yichen " why , is it because you intend to use me as a pillow again " .

Xuran's face turned red .

Xuran " No , i won't do it again and if i do you can just kick me out of the bed ."

At night Xuran really slept honestly but Yichen was not satisfied .

so he turned around and hugged Xurans waist .

which was actually soft , without any extra fat .
But he knew Xuran wasn't weak .
He had a lot of strength .

Ofcourse he could not be compared to himself  afterall he has streangth as one of his abilities .

Yichen knew Xuran would often sleep deeply and would not be woken up by slight movements .

He rubbed his hands around Xuran's waist , discovering Xuran had slight six packs , not much but maybe just enough to look beautiful .

Yichen slept soundely with Xuran in his arms .

While Xuran was unaware of all this .

Next day in the morning Xuran turned around and saw he and Yichen were hugging each other .

He let go of Yichen and sat up .

Xuran " why didn't you wake me up , and prevent me from hugging you "

Yichen " well it's your fault for making me used to sleeping while hugging something , so you have to be responsible for me "

Yichen replied shamelessly .

Xuran was speechless listening to him .

They went down for breakfast , After that they sat together .

Xuran " we would reach the base of city A tomorrow ."

" I don't want all of us to reveal our powers , only three of us will , while others would pretend to be normal people without powers ."

Xiumin " why do we have to hide our powers , do you not trust the country ?"

Xuran " it's not i don't trust the country but i don't trust the people , you would understant when we get there ."

" now people do not follow normal laws and morals "
" doing bad things isn't wrong anymore "

" you might have seen this while we met other survivors on the road , they wanted to snatch the RV , but we were powerful so they could only back down ."

" And also we won't be using RV to enter the base "

Xiumin " then where would we keep it "

Xuran " you can leave that to me don't worry about that "

" we will just grab two cars from the road and drive them tomorrow "

" and i would revel my wood powers , Yichen his thunder power and Lu Siyi his fire power "

Xiumin " but how can you keep the RV safe on the road "

Xuran " trust me "

they did not say anything after that , kids also agreed with the arrangement .

So the next morning they grabbed two cars put some suppleies in it .

Xuran " wait for me here , i will be back "

Xuran went a little far from them , put the RV in the space and then went back .

They lined up in the line like other survivors .

It took a lot of time , untill it was finally their turn , they first got had to give supplies for everyone , although others were a bit reluctant , Xuran and Yichen were fine with it .

Xuran had lots of supplies he did not think much about this small amount .

While Yichen thought , they could always go out to collect more .

After giving supplies they were checked if they were infected or had any wounds on them .

They had to wait in the waiting area for 12 hours .

They went and sat down in the waiting area .

After they enterd the base they looked for rooms and  finally choose, two rooms with separate washroom .

Xuran , kids and Yichen stayed in one room .

while others stayed in other room

They went down for breakfast , they had already exchanged some supplies for points .

The meal in the base was very thin porridge and some bread .

None of them were satisfied with the meal .

They were already used to Xuran's cooking , sure enough it's hard to go from riches to rags .

So after their meal when the returned back , Xuran invited them in and gave them some strawberries .

Yichen " where did you get this ?"

Xuran " I grew it myself "

Everyone ate happily after they were full .

they went down to take a look at what work they could do , sitting all day could arouse suspecious eyes on them .

They went to mission hall ,
there were lots of missions that could be used to earn points .

After seeing that Yichen asked Xuran which mission he wanted to take .

Xuran " lets take the one for collecting supplies from that mall "

ofcourse his main goal was to collect things in space and also collect crystal cores .

He knew crystal cores would be used as currency in the future .