Chapter 3 I Regret

After a three-hour flight, Yu Yue arrived in City A. It was already past one in the morning when he got off the plane and went to the hospital.

Ms. Jiang Qian has also completed first aid and is fine now.

Yu Jingnian told Yu Yue that Jiang Qian hadn't been watching the news recently. It was Yu Yue's aunt who called after seeing the so-called bed photos of Yu Yue and someone else that were trending on the Internet. She told Jiang Qian about this with a bit of sarcasm and ridicule, and Jiang Qian was so angry that he fainted.

At the door of the ward, Yu Jingnian patted Yu Yue on the shoulder and said, "I have already helped you deal with that matter. You should sue them and pay the compensation. They can't escape."

Yu Yue didn't say anything.

Yu Jingnian seemed to want to say something, but Yu Yue spoke up, in a very soft voice, "I can handle it myself."

"..."

The corridor was silent for a moment, and Yu Jingnian asked, "You handle it yourself? How do you handle it? Let the public opinion ferment, let the whole world know, until it is drowned out?"

"Then what you are doing now is also to let the whole world know," Yu Yue said, "It's no different from what I am doing."

Yu Jingnian: "You..."

The muscles on his face twitched a little, but after trying his best to suppress it, he said in a low and hoarse voice, "Don't talk about how powerful you are. I'm your father, don't I know you? It's not that you don't want to deal with it, it's not that you don't want to sue, it's just that you don't have the ability and the money!" After a slight pause, he returned to the original topic, "How many times have I told you, what can that poor boy give you? Did he trick you into going to college so far away, trick you into being gay with him, or trick you into living with him in a small house that's less than 40 square meters? Tell me, what did he give you that made you prefer to break up with us instead of breaking up with him!"

If it were in the past, Yu Yue would have started an argument with Yu Jingnian or Jiang Qian, arguing that Xu Yuanzhe had given him so much and that they just didn't understand.

But this time, Yu Yue didn't say a word.

Countless movie scenes flashed through his mind, remembering the first time he left home to go to college in such a far northern city. Although he had a quarrel with his parents, he was still very happy when he saw Xu Yuanzhe. After that, he started his first love affair in his life without telling his parents, and finally moved into that small home of less than 40 square meters with Xu Yuanzhe.

When he was arguing with his parents, Yu Yue had flashed such a scene in his mind, but at that time, he was full of confidence and just left, leaving his parents' bank card behind.

When he had the confidence to be loved, Yu Yue was more rebellious and paranoid than anyone else.

But now.

Yu Yue lowered his eyelashes, and after a long moment, he murmured, "I don't know either."

Yu Jingnian seemed stunned for a moment as well.

He has become accustomed to quarreling with Yu Yue, a naive boy, every time he talks about this topic.

But this time, Yu Yue didn't argue with him.

Yu Jingnian was a little uncomfortable.

After a long silence, Yu Jingnian raised his hand and pressed his palm on Yu Yue's shoulder. "Think about it carefully. It's not too late to turn back now. You are only twenty years old. Your life has not yet begun. If you leave him, there is still a lot of room for change."