Chapter 20 It's nice here

" - March 9, 2015, cloudy day.

There are fewer and fewer classes in the second semester of my junior year, and there are basically only two days of classes.

I want to rent a house next door to Yu Yue's school, but there are usually no During class, I stayed there until Yu Yue finished class. This way, I didn't have to stay out all day. After all, I had almost finished shopping in B City, and there was nothing left to do... I just

wanted to live with him.

I feel that having a house is like having a home.

He can come at any time and I will be there at any time. "

Xu Yuanzhe chose the house himself.

When Yu Yue knew that Xu Yuanzhe was renting a house outside his school, he kept saying that he also wanted to come and see the house, but Xu Yuanzhe did not let Yu Yue come over.

Because the house outside the school...if you think about it, you know how bad it is.

The only advantage is that it's cheap.

Xu Yuanzhe didn't dare to let Yu Yue take a look, because he was afraid that Yu Yue would run away after seeing it. Most of these houses were very old, and their safety was average. Half of the exterior walls were peeled off, and the indoor lighting was not good. The area was 40 square meters. Our house is very narrow everywhere, but it is not easy to separate a bedroom and a living room.

Xu Yuanzhe looked around and finally chose a house.

The other party asked him how long the contract would be.

Xu Yuanzhe thought for a while and answered one year.

He will graduate in one year. After graduation, he will definitely be able to find a better house.

After the contract was signed and Xu Yuanzhe moved his luggage in, he began to pack up the small house that looked shabby and cramped.

When Xu Yuanzhe squatted in the living room and wiped the floor in the corner, his mind kept thinking of the luxurious and huge villa that Yu Yue walked into a long time ago when he accompanied Yu Yue after having a barbecue in the early morning and sent Yu Yue home.

Yu Yue lives in such a villa.

But at this moment, Xu Yuanzhe was vigorously wiping an obvious stain in the dirty corner. Because of his exertion, sweat fell from his forehead and landed on the floor.

Like tears.

Xu Yuanzhe spent a day and a night cleaning up the entire house from inside to out, and decorated it with things that were of no use but looked better, and then told Yu Yue that he could come over.

Yu Yue couldn't wait to come over after class.

It must be a lie to say that Yu Yue was not shocked.

From the moment he went up the stairs, Yu Yue was stunned, and then whispered: "The stairs here are so narrow..."

Xu Yuanzhe said "hmm" and took Yu Yue's hand, "Yesterday I went downstairs to take out the trash. The lights in the corridor will not light up, so you have to go to the other side."

Yu Yue looked around, nodded, and said nothing.

When he got home, Xu Yuanzhe opened the door.

He didn't know that a house of forty square meters was nothing to a person who was used to living in three or four hundred square meters. But for Xu Yuanzhe, this is all he can have now, and it is the best he can give Yu Yue.