Chapter 52 Couple Rings

They were going skiing in Zermatt, Switzerland, and Yu Yue was looking forward to it.

I saw the snow-capped mountains from the plane, and their holy colors were particularly beautiful under the sunlight.

When they arrived at the ski town of Zermatt, Yu Yue and Xu Yuanzhe booked a room first, put away their things, had a meal, and then went to the ski resort.

The ski resort is full of skiers.

Yu Yue and Xu Yuanzhe each bought a set of ski suits and ski equipment.

After putting on his glasses, Xu Yuanzhe put on gloves for Yu Yue.

He asked Yu Yue: "Can you ski? Do you want to find a coach?"

Yu Yue shook his head.

He said: "I want to do it by myself, but if it doesn't work, you can take me with you."

Xu Yuanzhe can skate a little, because it was needed for filming in the past. He has learned everything, equestrian, archery, skiing, and swimming. He can hardly do any of these. of.

But he couldn't guarantee that he could teach Yu Yue well, because there was a special coach who led him to do it.

Xu Yuanzhe took Yu Yue to a hillside with the smallest slope.

Yu Yue didn't prepare anything and rushed down all at once.

When he walked back through the snow, he smiled and said to Xu Yuanzhe: "I don't think it's difficult! I'll go to a higher and steeper slope later."

Yu Yue wore glasses, gloves, and heavy clothes Ski clothes, rushing down the hillside again.

Xu Yuanzhe watched Yu Yue go back and forth like this. After a while, he couldn't help it. He took off his gloves, took out his mobile phone, and took a video of Yu Yue.

At the end of the filming, Yu Yue happened to be walking up from the bottom of the hillside on the snow.

The sun fell on his shoulders and face. Although he was wearing glasses, his smile was brighter than the sun.

He took Xu Yuanzhe to a steeper slope to ski.

This time, Xu Yuanzhe was not reassured.

He slid down with Yu Yue.

Sure enough, Xu Yuanzhe was right to be worried. When he reached the bottom of the slope, Yu Yue could not stop the car. Xu Yuanzhe wanted to go around to the front, block Yu Yue and help him brake. As a result, Yu Yue ran into Xu Yuanzhe's arms and knocked Xu Yuanzhe. fall down.

The two fell into the snow together.

Yu Yue threw himself on Xu Yuanzhe, and Xu Yuanzhe was cushioned under Yu Yue. Neither of them was hurt by the fall, but they were both stunned for a while.

In the end, Yu Yue couldn't hold it back and leaned on Xu Yuanzhe and laughed.

Xu Yuanzhe held Yu Yue in his arms and felt a sense of openness after a long absence. The corners of his lips curled up uncontrollably, and he patted the snow off Yu Yue's body.

Yu Yue skied all afternoon and took some videos. He waited until it was getting dark before going to dinner with Xu Yuanzhe.

After relaxing in the hotel for a while in the evening, Yu Yue and Xu Yuanzhe went to the small town of Zermatt.

The town of Zermatt is like a town in a crystal ball. The dim lights shroud among various houses, making it look warm and sweet.

Yu Yue walked in front. He was wearing a white sweater, a long windbreaker and a scarf.