Next episode:- reunion of brother's

Their was not sound from other's side only a sigh and he said :- sunny phone speaker par karna beta .

He did as he was told.

Mahima was in shock how sunny came in touch with mr Malhotra.

He knows him offcourse because he was commisioner and also businessman so their were many time he came home the environment was always hostile whenever mr Malhotra came their home but sunny knew him from far.

But he never talked as far as she knew when this happened.

But before she could dwell on it sunny forward the phone which was now on speaker towards them .

Sunny:- haa uncle kar diya boliye .

Vikrant:- mahima mr rastogi and Mrs rastogi maine bahar ek car bhej wa di hai us main ap log ke sath us main baith kar police station aa jaye aap ka bete ka case ka sawal hai .

Mahima gulped :- me Malhotra....
Before she could speak more vikrant cutted her words.

Vikrant:- I know aap kya khene wali hai Mrs rastogi sunny ka discharge nahi hua yehi na maine doctor se baat ki hai sunny ka chota itna heal hua hai ki woh aa sake police station kuch ghanto ke liye .

Don't worry aaj ek din ne ke liye doctor ne use choda hai vishwas nahi toh puch lijiye doctor se.

His voice was firm and sounded angry too.

Mahima shut her mouth .

Her ex father in law never raised his voice infront of her ever again after that night .
It was always she talking rudely to him .

This was first time after that time he talked firmly with her.

This day was full of shock for her .

Everything is happening against her.

She sigh and looked at Mahindra who didn't looked at her at all .

Her eyes watered .
Was Raj really innocent?
Was she wrong ?
But she was not wrong when years ago when she sided with her brother in law against her ex husband harsh .

Then how can she be wrong .
She used to a police officer her judgement was always right , how can she go wrong ?

She heard what doctor said for sunny .

Sunny was allowed to go today in was confirm.

For first time she hope she see Raj their .

For the first time she let the other voice speak in her mind if Raj is innocent then why he never came to the house is he ok?

It was not that she didn't thought about him or his safety before but that time she convinced herself Raj was criminal.

But the truth slapped her in her face and now her mind is screaming how is he?

She and Mahindra slowly helped sunny whose face was showing happiness.

Why sunny was happy when he himself said raj pushed him from the terrace.

Then sunny's words
"Thanks vikrant uncle mere bhai ko innocent proof karne ke liye apne apni promise Puri ki".

Now the realisation stuck her sunny was involved with me Malhotra to proof Raj innocent.
But why why? Didn't he said anything to her .

Should sunny not trust her .
Or atleast Mahindra .

Her heart was filled with worry, shame, guilt and tension.

While her brain was filled with questions.

She didn't realised when they reached the police station.

A police man guided them towards me Malhotra .