⋆ 🦢 a simple game ; l.fx

Smut

Just a simple game (jk it's not)

⭒ֺ𓏲 🌷 ִֶָ⭒

  You and Felix had planned a special date night, something a little more adventurous to spice things up. As you got ready, he came up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist and whispering in your ear, "I have a surprise for you tonight."

  You turned to look at him, curiosity piqued. "What kind of surprise?" you asked, feeling a shiver of anticipation run down your spine.

  He smirked, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "You'll see," he said, reaching into his pocket to reveal a small remote control and a sleek vibrator. Your eyes widened in surprise and excitement.

  "We're going to play a little game," he explained, his voice low and seductive. "I'm going to put this in your panties, and I'll have the control. Can you handle it?"

  Your breath hitched at the thought, and you nodded, a mix of nervousness and excitement coursing through you. Felix carefully slipped the vibrator into your panties, adjusting it until it was nestled snugly against your clit. You bit your lip, already feeling the subtle vibrations teasing you.

  "Ready?" he asked, looking into your eyes for confirmation. You nodded again, and he gave you a reassuring smile before grabbing his keys.

  The drive to the restaurant was filled with anticipation. Felix kept his hand on the remote, occasionally turning it on just enough to send a jolt of pleasure through you. You squirmed in your seat, trying to maintain your composure as he drove.

  When you arrived at the restaurant, he turned the vibrator off, allowing you a moment of respite. He helped you out of the car, his touch lingering a little longer than usual, reminding you of what was to come.

  As you settled into your seats at the table, you couldn't help but feel a thrill of excitement. Felix was playing it cool, chatting casually and making small talk, but you knew he was just waiting for the right moment.

  Midway through the meal, just as you were starting to relax, you felt the vibrator spring to life again. Felix had a wicked smile on his face as he subtly increased the intensity, watching your reaction with keen interest.

  You bit your lip, trying to keep your composure as the vibrations intensified. "Felix," you whispered, your voice barely audible over the background noise of the restaurant. "You're evil."

  He chuckled softly, leaning in closer. "Just enjoy it," he murmured, his breath warm against your ear. His hand found yours under the table, squeezing gently in reassurance.

  The vibrations continued, ebbing and flowing as Felix played with the remote, keeping you on the edge but never quite letting you fall over. Your heart raced, and you felt a flush creeping up your cheeks as you struggled to maintain your composure.

  At one point, he turned the vibrator up to a high setting, and you couldn't suppress a soft moan. You quickly covered it with a cough, hoping no one noticed. Felix's eyes were dark with desire, clearly enjoying the effect he was having on you.

  "Are you okay?" he asked, his voice laced with amusement.

  "You're an asshole," you whispered back, though your words lacked any real heat. In truth, you were thoroughly enjoying the game, the mix of public setting and private pleasure creating an intoxicating blend.

  After what felt like an eternity of teasing, Felix finally turned the vibrator off again, allowing you a moment to catch your breath. You shot him a look that promised retribution later, but he just grinned, clearly pleased with himself.