⋆ 🦢 little miss perfect ; s.cb

Smut

Little Miss Perfect.

⭒ֺ𓏲 🌷 ִֶָ⭒

The rivalry between you and Changbin had been fierce and unrelenting since you were kids. Both of you were top students, always competing to outdo each other in every academic endeavor. Now, as high school seniors, the competition had reached a boiling point. You couldn't stand him, and he seemed to take great pleasure in provoking you.

  The quiet study rooms at school were your sanctuary, a place where you could focus without distractions. But today, as you walked in, you found Changbin already there, sitting at one of the desks with his books spread out in front of him. He looked up as you entered, a smug grin spreading across his face.

  "Little Miss Perfect," he said, his tone mocking. "Couldn't stay away, could you?"

  You rolled your eyes, trying to ignore him as you sat down at a desk across the room. "Don't you have anywhere else to be, Changbin?"

  He chuckled, leaning back in his chair. "Not really. I like it here. And I like seeing you get all worked up."

  You took a deep breath, determined not to let him get under your skin. But it was easier said than done. His presence was distracting, and you could feel his eyes on you as you tried to concentrate on your notes.

  "Why are you always like this?" you muttered, more to yourself than to him.

  "Like what?" he asked, feigning innocence.

  "Annoying," you snapped, finally looking up at him.

  He shrugged, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Maybe because it's fun. You should try it sometime."

  You shook your head, returning your focus to your work. But after a few minutes, you heard him stand up and walk over to you. You looked up, irritated, as he leaned against your desk.

  "What do you want, Changbin?"

  He smirked, leaning down so his face was close to yours. "I think you know what I want."

  Your heart skipped a beat at the intensity in his eyes. There had always been an undercurrent of tension between you, and now it was impossible to ignore. You stood up, trying to put some distance between you, but he followed, his gaze never leaving yours.

  "Changbin, this isn't funny," you said, your voice shaking slightly.

  "I'm not laughing," he replied, his tone serious.

  Before you could react, he reached out and grabbed your wrist, pulling you towards him. His lips crashed against yours, the kiss forceful and demanding. For a moment, you were too stunned to respond. But then the anger and frustration that had been building for years surged to the surface, and you kissed him back just as fiercely.

  Your hands tangled in his hair, pulling him closer as the kiss deepened. He responded in kind, his arms wrapping around you as he backed you up against the wall. The quiet study room suddenly felt very small, the air thick with the heat between you.

  "You're such an asshole," you muttered against his lips.

  "I know," he replied, his voice low and rough. "But you like it."

  You hated that he was right, hated the way your body responded to him despite your anger. But there was no denying the attraction that had always been there, simmering beneath the surface.

  Changbin's hands moved to your blouse, quickly undoing the buttons. You gasped as he pushed it off your shoulders, his mouth trailing hot kisses down your neck. You couldn't stop the moan that escaped your lips as his hands cupped your breasts, his thumbs brushing over your nipples through the thin fabric of your bra.