⋆ 🦢 unexpected call ; y.jn

Smut

Just an unexpected call from Han

⭒ֺ𓏲 🌷 ִֶָ⭒

The afternoon was quiet, and you had just finished a refreshing shower. You slipped into a pair of shorts and a tank top, feeling the cool fabric against your skin. It was a lazy day, perfect for relaxing at home.

  You were about to head to the living room when you heard a knock at the door. Frowning, you wondered who it could be. You hadn't been expecting anyone. Curiosity piqued, you walked to the door and opened it, revealing Jeongin standing there with a playful smirk on his face.

  "Jeongin?" you said, surprised. "What are you doing here?"

  "Thought I'd surprise you," he replied, stepping inside without waiting for an invitation. His eyes roved over your form, a mischievous glint in them. "Looks like I caught you at a good time."

  You rolled your eyes but couldn't hide your smile. "You could've at least texted."

  "Where's the fun in that?" he shot back, closing the door behind him. "Besides, I missed you."

  A flutter of excitement ran through you at his words. Your relationship with Jeongin was a complex one. Officially, you were just friends with benefits, but sometimes it felt like something more. Moments like this made it difficult to keep things simple.

  "So, what's the plan?" you asked, trying to sound casual.

  Jeongin's eyes darkened with desire as he stepped closer. "I thought we could have a little fun," he said, his voice dropping to a husky whisper. "Unless you're busy?"

  You shook your head, your heart racing with anticipation. "Not busy at all."

  "Good," he murmured, his hands finding your waist and pulling you closer. "Because I've been thinking about you all day."

  Before you could respond, his lips were on yours, kissing you with an intensity that left you breathless. You melted into him, your arms wrapping around his neck as the kiss deepened. His hands roamed over your body, slipping under your tank top to caress your bare skin.

  "Jeongin," you gasped as he trailed kisses down your neck, his fingers tugging at the hem of your tank top.

  He pulled back just enough to lift the top over your head, tossing it aside. His eyes darkened as he took in the sight of you standing there in just your shorts. "God, you're beautiful," he whispered, his hands moving to the waistband of your shorts.

  You shivered at his touch, the anticipation almost too much to bear. "Jeongin, please," you murmured, your voice trembling with need.

  "Patience," he replied with a smirk, his hands finally sliding your shorts down your legs. He guided you back towards the couch, the cool air against your skin contrasting with the heat of his touch.

  He knelt in front of you, his eyes never leaving yours as he spread your legs. "I've been thinking about this all day," he murmured, his breath hot against your inner thigh.

  You couldn't suppress the shiver that ran through you as he teased your slit with his fingers. "Jeongin, please," you repeated, your voice coming out in a desperate plea.

  He chuckled softly, his fingers brushing against your clit. "You're so impatient," he teased, slipping a finger inside you. "But I like it when you beg."

  You gasped, your hips bucking against his hand. "Jeongin, please, I need you."

  "Tell me what you need," he demanded, his voice low and commanding.