𝟎𝟐𝟏 ── eavesdropping

━━━━━━━━━━━

暁 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈
₍ dawn
ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ
ᵈᵃʷⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉᶠᵘˡ ᵉʳᵃ

暁 𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈₍ dawn ₎ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵏᵃᵗˢᵘᵏⁱ ʷᵃˢ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒˢᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇʳⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵈᵃʷⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖᵉᵃᶜᵉᶠᵘˡ ᵉʳᵃ

𝟎𝟐𝟏 ── eavesdropping
𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐳𝐮𝐳𝐮_𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐳

━━━━━━━━━━━

THE FIVE OF US WALKED FURTHER BEHIND the group in front of us, Itachi chatting along with said group. They were yapping about why they decided to train to be a hero. I halt in my tracks once All Might randomly appears in front of the other group.

"Oh! Midoriya, kid! Found you!" What the hell is happening? "Wanna... Eat lunch with me?"

"Sure..." I stare at the two as I remember Pain's words.

' "Find as much information on this child you speak of and his relationship with the number 1 hero." '

I make eye contact with Itachi, signaling him to distract our other two classmates as the rest of us skillfully follow the duo towards the staff break room. Once the two entered the room I turned down the hall beside it to see a vent at the top of the wall.

"Deidara, I'm gonna need your help here," I say as he turns to walk to where I am, a big cocky smirk on his face, "You guys make sure nobody can come down this hall,"

"Wow, I never knew the day would come where you needed my help. But I guess everyone needs help from someone like me every once in awhil— OW WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"For being a fucking loser, now will you hurry up and make a clay spider? We're wasting time and info here," I whisper-yell at him as I pull a burner phone out of my bag. Making sure it was on airplane mode and no sim card as Deidara creates a spider. I quickly connected the airpods I got to the phone, giving one to blondie so we could also listen well recording the conversation. I attach the phone onto the spider before letting the spider go up and into the vent.

"So how exactly are we going to find the right room?"

"Well dipshit, one of the break room walls is right in front of us so if this vent is here there's a high chance if you just make the clay go straight it will lead you to the room 🤯,"

"Oh,"

We waited about a minute before we could hear a conversation inside the room.

"Stop it from moving like right here,"

"Just fifty minutes!?"

"Yes, my time limit's getting shorter by the day. I can barely maintain my muscle form for an hour,"