#22 - Resident

Jungkook slumped himself on the couch after spending half of his Saturday morning in gym. His body was glistening in sweats, which he seems satisfied. For he measures his sweats as an indicator he work out hard. He rubs his hand on his stomach, and he smiled as he felt his abs intact - hard and well defined. Saturday workout session was overall a success.

- - - 

Seokjin slept in on Saturday for he felt he deserved a good rest after all the late night rush juggling work and assignments for the past days. Life will be less hectic, as his next collection would likely be due a few months later, giving him ample time to just focus on school. Seokjin also took his time with his morning routine. Starting his day with a lovely bubble bath and then putting on lavender lotion on his arms and legs. He then came out from his room with his fluffy pastel pink mini bathrobe with clouds design, along with matching fluffy room slippers. Everything was great. Till it wasn't as great as it seems.

Jin: What are you doing here???

JK: Shush. You're too loud.

Jin: You stinks and you're contaminating my couch with your sweats!

JK: Come on. It's leather. I can just wipe it off later. No biggies.

Jin: Of course its a biggie! It's my house and this is my couch!

JK: Fine. I'll make space for you. Come you can sit or lie down next to me. Whichever you prefer.

Jungkook still lying on the couch and it seems he has no intention to move at all. So Seokjin in his angsty mode, stomped his way to appear in front of Jungkook, pointing his index finger at gesturing to Jungkook to get him out of his apartment. 

Jungkook chuckled at Seokjin's cute little attempt. He then adjusted his body, so he could have a good look at Seokjin from top to... hmmm...he got nice long legs. He smells nice too. Is that lavender?

Jin: What are you staring at?

JK: Your outfit is extra fluffy. Don't pout. You'll look like a big bird, if you do. 

Jin: Huh?

JK: You know, big bird from Sesame Street?

Jin: YAHHHHHHHH!!! 

Seokjin stomped his way back to his room and slammed the door shut. How could Jungkook compare him to Sesame Street. He looks at his mirror and he got so irritated so he sat down on the edge of his bed and hugged his plushy hard out of frustration. Shortly after, there's a knock and before Seokjin could answer the door was open.

JK: Boss. You need a time out. 

Jin: You're invading my privacy. I'm going to change my passcode. 

JK: No you're not. 

Jin: Who are you to dictate my life?

JK: I'm Jeon Jungkook, and I bought for you brunch. 

Jin: Really?

JK: Really. There's avocado toast and some pastries. So you need me to feed you or you can eat on your own?

Jin: Why did you buy for me?

JK: It's my first treat since I've got paid. Come on let's eat.

Jin: Okays. You can go out first... I'll go change my clothes-

JK: There's no need to. You look cute with that on. Now hurry!

Seokjin couldn't hold his smiles. Jungkook called him cute! He looks at the mirror again, now with his puffy cheeks, he's super ubber happy. Gosh. He's such an easy guy. Calm down... Jinnie... your hearbeat going on an ultra speed right now. Calm down...

JK: Are you coming or what?

Jin: I am. Geez. So impatient!

- - -

Instead of eating on dining table, Jungkook laid out their brunch on the coffee table. He already chose a netflix movie for them to chill. Seokjin came by later, grabbed his toast and sat on the non-contaminated sofa on the right. He adjusted his sit all the way to the back and cross his legs over. 

Jungkook gulped at the sight of Seokjin's mini bathrobe. Seokjin, he thinks was like a lifesize barbie. He looks cute munching, and shit did he had to take out his tongue to clean up his plush lips. Is that necessary? Anyway, Jungkook trail down from the soft features of Seokjin to his bare collarbone and sneaky peek to his chest. I mean... What's the point of wearing bathrobe if you can't tie it properly? At this rate, his top half is already bare. Such distraction. Moving along, he has such pretty hands. Must be he's into those mani pedi kind of person. And look at that legs. Oh he's uncrossing his leg. Jungkook abruptly cough out when Seokjin suddenly spread out his legs. Wide.

Jin: Are you done staring at me?

JK: I did not. You're delusional.

Jin: Oh! Am I? You think I'm blind or what? I've been calling you out several times and you didn't even respond.

JK: What do you want? 

Jin: I want that chocolate pastry on your left side.

JK: Here take it. Next time you can just move and take it yourself.

Jin: Fine! 

JK: Good. And you. Sit properly.

Jin: Seriously? You can manspread all you want and I can't? We're both guys. Guys sit this way!

Jungkook clicked his tongue, hearing Seokjin's remarks. Jungkook smirked and while looking at Seokjin, he took off his shirt, baring his abs and full on tattooed right arm on display. Seokjin gasped and unintentionally. He mentally emphasised on that word unintentionally. His eyes was fixed on Jungkook's abs. This was a feast.

JK: What are you looking at? Do you like my abs, boss?

Jin: Ugh! Stop it!

JK: Do you need me to stand up and turn around? My back muscle is impressive too.

Jin: Sure. Why not? Flex that muscle while you're on it. 

JK: Getting sassy huh? 

Seokjin rolls his eyes in annoyance. Jungkook waiting for Seokjin's rebuttal with expectation and Seokjin delivers sassily just as expected with him loosening his bathrobe while he walks, and readjusted his top half so he can showcase his shoulders nicely.

Jin: How's this? Sassy enough?

Jungkook hearts race fast. He took a glimpse of Seokjin's shoulder and redirect his eyes back to Seokjin. Without much thoughts, he hooked his arms on Seokjin's waist, brought him close and kissed him.