Chapter 18 (Rewarded)

Heyy!!! Toh, ha i said that no update till 20th june but yk what in my today's exam, I did so better itna better ki i feel like giving you guys a update and celebrate it and haan toh agr update chaiye toh thodi dua kr lo is nanhi bachi ke liye hehe, jokes apart enjoy and jinhone yahan tk pda hai THANKS❤
______________________________________
After 6 months

Poonam and Kaushal was right now going to her school because they have been called for some ceremony. Poonam was sitting behind Kaushal who was riding the bike in not so high pace because he knows that his Gajra is so sensitive.

They reachs at her school within 30mins and Kaushal told her to go inside while he's parking the bike. Poonam went inside the school and a sudden nostalgia hits her, she started remembering her school life and her friends, even though she never liked school but don't know why, she always felt like it's important for a person. but being from a middle class family of a village, she always heard that girls are only meant for cooking and serving their husbands and his family.

While roaming around in corridors, she saw her best friend there with her other friends. she went towards them and did the 'bhau' action which startled them. They looked at her in shock and Radha hugged her as soon she was her. the both besties started crying, after all they are meeting after 7 months. They were the best buddies for each other, and they were neighbors so they used to stay together all the time. When Poonam get married, Radha went to city for taking admission in city college.

They pulled away from hug and chuckled seeing their noses which turned red due to crying.
"Mujhe teri bahut yaad aayi, yr" Poonam said.
(I missed you alot, yaar)

"Kutti, khud toh chali gyi shadi krke and mujhe bulaya bhi nhi" Radha angrily uttered.
(Bitch, you left after your marriage and even didn't invite me)

"Sorry, yrr sab jaldi hua-" Poonam tried to explain but she(Radha) cuts off her words.
(Sorry, yrr everything happened in hurry-)

Radha said, "haan pta hai mujhe sab, Tu kush haina?"
(Yeah I know everything, are you happy ?)

Poonam nodded her head with a wide smile, assuring her bestie that she's really very happy and then, her other friends also started talking about her martial life and there conversation halt when a voice called out Poonam, "Poonam"

Turning towards the source of the voice, she saw Kaushal there in white shirt and black pant. Poonam smiled at him and went to him and asked, if he is comfortable in meeting her friends and Kaushal replied yes.

Poonam introduced them to Kaushal and vice versa. and now the teasing of Sali-jiju started but our Kaushal was just replying in short words and smiling, basically tolerating them for his Gajra. After the talking session, they moved to hall when the host announced people to gather at hall.

They sat on their respective seats. Poonam was sitting between Radha and Kaushal and she was trying to make him comfortable around her friends, Which made him adore her more.

The awarding ceremony, which their school held for the pass out students to reward them with some gifts and certificates.

(A information, that Poonam was a Science student. She had obtain 69.7% in her 10th board examination and her father thought that his daughter is so intelligent, so the poor soul had to take PCB as she sucks in maths. her father wanted her to become a doctor but God had another plans for her but don't worry your author is here, she'll fulfill everyone's dream along with hers, LET'S GET BACK TO THE STORY AGAIN)

Host delivered a essay of gratitude to the pass out students and thanked them for always being a friend and a guide to the juniors.Then the principal shows her gratitude to the batch as Poonam's batch was the only batch in school's history, whose evey student is passed with good numbers.

Then they started giving students awards. her friends get awards for different subject and Radha got the award of being Topper in whole school and finally Poonam's name was called. Neither she and he expected that she'll also get any award for something as Kaushal didn't know a single thing about her academic background.

She took a deep breath and went to the stage. it's the first time that she's getting awarded for something and she doesn't know that what she did, to get this award.

(Info- Yeh CBSE board nhi hai ki online result nikle, and she didn't know her any subject's marks, she just knew that she has got 7th place in exams and didn't go receive the marksheet as well because everyone in her family said that now she shouldn't concentrate on education)

"Tumne toh kamal kr diya" Principal said.
(You did a wonder)

"Kya mam?" Poonam asked.
(What mam? )

"Poonam tumne,tumne biology mein pure school mein top kiya hai" Principal informed her which made the people in hall stunned except Radha. Poonam was so stunned to react or speak anything but still asked.
(Poonam you, you topped in biology in whole school)

"Pr madam, mera toh bs sathwa sathan aaya hai fir? Mera matlab" Poonam asked fumbling.
(But madam, I have got the 7th place so how? I mean)

"Han han, wo humse galti ho gyi thi. Faculties ne practicals ke number nhi jode the and is wajah har bache ke result mein garbad aagayi thi. Baad me use thik kiya tha and inform kiya tha sabko, tum aayi nhi thi ?" Principal said.
(Yeah yeah, it was our mistake.faculties had forget to add practical number so that's why everyone's result were wrong. but we corrected it later and informed the students. Did you not come?)

Poonam was shocked and realised that after she her alliance fixed with Kaushal, she never contacted any of her friends and didn't wanted to keep any relation with her studies.

"Haan Poonam, meine tere maa-baba ko bataya tha ki, tera 7th nahi 4th place aaya hai and wo bhi kyuki english mein number kam reh gye" Radh informed her.
(Yes, Poonam i have informed about this to your parents that you have got 4th place not 7th and that too because your english marks were less)

Poonam was shocked with this newfound information and overwhelmed that she scored this good, her baba must be proud on her but why didn't they tell her. She took the award with tears and a new determination in her eyes.

.............. To be continued
Bye
Chapter 19's Spoiler is on Instagram of mine, so jao and engage kro and aaj Target dedeti hun.

Next chapter ke liye- 100+ followers on WATTPAD and 50+ on Instagram.
Jab tak yeh pura nhi hoga, I'll not update🙂