Chapter 27 (Flashback 1)

Bhyiii please comment and let me know your reviews, it's so disappointing to see people not commenting after reading the chapter.
You guys are completing target very fast, bhyiii likhne ka time bhi nhi milta toh aaj ka target jayda.
Target- 150 votes
COMMENT KARNA BAHUT JARURI

_________________________________________

No, this can't happen. My past can't ruin my future, please Mahadev please.The worst nightmare of mine is coming true and I DON'T WANT THIS TO BE TRUE, PLEASE. Poonam thought.

"Mil gya Jawab" He shouted at her and she squeezed her eyes in fear.
(Got your answers)

"Ji, aap kya keh rhe h?" She still asked to him, hoping that he would not mention HIS name.
(Ji, what are you talking about?)

"Tanishq ko bhul gyi kya?" He mocked her.
(Have you forget Tanishq?)

"Aap.. Kese" She couldn't help but utter those words. He chuckled and moved away from her and said, "Tera Aashiq aaya tha mere pass, kehne laga ki tum dono ek dusre se bahut pyar krte ho aur mein tumhare bich mein aa rha hu. Par mein toh tere pyar mein pagal tha isiliye use maara aur apne office se nikal diya, par uske baad jo meine dekha. Wo chah ke bhi, mein nhi bhula skta."
(You..How)
(Your lover came to me and said that you guys love each other and I'm the one who's coming in the middle of your love story. But as I was crazy behind you so i beaten him and threw him out of my office but what I see after that, I can't forget it even if I want to)

Flashback starts......

Kaushal was working in his cabin when his PA came to him and told that a guy was shouting at reception area to meet him and they tried to stop him but he wasn't listening to them.

Kaushal told them to send him in his cabin. He saw a guy in black T-shirt and jeans entering in his cabin. He saw him taking the seat in front of him and he placed a envelope on his desk. The guy looked at him and forward his hand for hand shake but Kaushal just gave him a look and asked him, "Who are you? And mujhse kya kaam hai tumhe?"
(What work you have with me?)

"Hello Sir, Myself Tanishq Jha. I'm sorry for disturbing you and coming at your work place without any appointment but sir this was the only option I had because is jagah ke alawa mein apse kahi aur baat nhi kr skta. Please listen to me for once" The guy pleaded to him while joining his hands. Kaushal told him to say whatever he want to say but little did he knows that his words will break his heart.
(I can't talk to you at any other place except this)

"Sir, Mein xyz gaon se hun. Mein bachpan se ek ladki ko bahut pasand krta hu aur wo meri bachpan ki dost bhi hai. Jab hum 15 saal ke the toh meine use propose kiya aur usne mujhe haan bhi bol diya, kyuki wo bhi mujhse pyar krti thi. Hum 4 saal tak relationship mein rahe but uske 12th ke result aane ke, 1 hafte baad uska rishta pakka hogya, usne bahut koshish ki wo kuch bhi kar ke is rishte se bach paye pr, aisa kuch nhi ho paya aur uski shadi ho gyi ek aise insaan se, jise wo bilkul pasand nhi krti hai. Sir wo abhi bhi Mujhse pyar krti hai, utna pyar jitna mein usse krta hu sir" Tanishq told him about his incomplete love story.
(Sir I'm from xyz village. I love a girl from my childhood and she's my childhood friend. And when we were 15, I proposed to her and she accepted my proposal because she also used to love me. We were in a relationship for 4 years but a week later, after her 12th result came. Her marriage got fixed with someone else. She tried a lot to get away from that marriage but nothing could happen like we wanted. And she got married, to a man she can never like. Sir she still loves me, she loves me as much I do.)

"Par isse mera kya vasta?" Kaushal asked him being confused.
(But what is my relation with this story?)

"Hain sir, kyuki aap hi hai jo, meri adhuri kahani ko pura kr skte hai. Aap hi hai jo mujhe mera pyar, meri poonam wapas de skte hai" As he uttered those words, Kaushal stood up from his chair and went to him and punched him hard on his face.
(You do sir, because only you can complete my incomplete love story. You are the only one who can give me my love, my Poonam back.)

"HOW DARE YOU??? MERI BIWI KA NAAM APNI JUBAAN SE LENE KI KOSHIS BHI KESE KI?" He didn't stopped on one punch. he gripped his collar by his left hand and punched him again on his jaw making the other guy jerk his head back and wince in pain. Kaushal couldn't help himself and again punched him but this time on his stomach making other to fall back on his hips. Tanishq stood up stumbling and again tried to speak but before he could utter anything, Kaushal again punched him making his nose bleed this time.
(HOW DARE YOU TO TAKE MY WIFE'S NAME FROM YOUR DISGUSTING MOUTH?)

Gaurds rushed inside the cabin seeing their boss hitting a guy so badly. Guards stopped by holding his arms while he shouted at them to leave him but guards didn't. His PA entered the cabin after hearing from staffs that his boss is beating a guy mercilessly in his cabin.

He gasped when he saw the guy who was shouting some minutes ago to meet his boss was laying unconscious on floor and his nose bleeding. He immediately told other guards to take him to hospital and not let this matter to go out of office.

Then he moved his eyes towards his boss, who was still acting like a mad and trying to free himself from the guard's grip. He signalled the guards to let him go and as Kaushal felt their grip loosened, he slapped one of guards while shouting, "HIMMAT KESE HUI, MEREKO ROKNE KI TERI?? MARNA HAI KYA?"
(HOW DARE YOU TO STOP ME HANN? YOU WANT TO DIE?)

Guards flinched on his tone but decided to keep quite. His PA told them to go back to their work and he walked to his boss and asked, "What happened sir? Why are you reacting like this?"

He didn't reply to him, just went back to his seat. His eyes falls on that envelope, he picked up the envelope in his hand and threw it on ground but as the envelope wasn't sealed, some pictures fall from it and his PA saw picture of Poonam and Tanishq of hugging each other.

Kaushal looked at his PA who was standing on his place and looking at a thing with wide eyes, so he also moved his eyes to the place where his PA was looking at but it would have been better if he didn't looked there. He saw his wife hugging that guy, Tanishq and smiling.

............ To be continued