Chapter 35 (His grief)

I know you all want quick updates but sadly to inform my condition is worsening day by day. My cold caused me sinusitis and even though it's a chindi bimari but it's causing me a alot of problem, my nose is always paining and eyes are red and ears paining like hell. A short update but it was needed to let the story come in flow, I f I wanted i could also make it 2k + words but I wanted to only show his grief so please appreciate and pray that I get well soon, because seriously I'm tired with my condition now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.......Past ends of Shelly
Kaushal felt the ground beneath him slipped away. He was searching for his mother for the last 11 years and today when he received his detective call that they had found about their mother, immense happiness engulfed his heart but only to shatter his heart by this heart wrenching news. For whole life he was finding his mother and brother and today he finally found them but their dead bodies, bones tangled with each other.

He saw his man pointing at two dirty skeletons tangled with each other and there's a ring and bracelet in the bigger skeleton's right hand. That bracelet seems familiar to him, it belonged to his mother. She told him that her parents had gifted her that bracelet and that ring was gifted by their father.

His men brought the bodies out of the dig hole and placed those on the green cloth. Kaushal sat on his knees and touched that bracelet with his shivering hands, that felt familiar to him. Kaushal shook his head in denial and backed away from the bodies. "Kya hai? Hatta ise yahan se, yeh mere maa aur bhai nahi hai. Nahi haiiii"

"Sir hum jhoot nahi keh rahe hai, aur forensic lab wala bhi sample le ke gya hai, sham tk report aayegi sehar se." Ramesh tried to reason with him but Kaushal shot him at his left arm and shouted, "CHUPPPP, MEINE BOLA NA. YEH NAHI HAI MERI MAA AUR MERA BHAI. AGAR EK SHABD AUR BOLA TOH JAAN LE LUNGA"

Kaushal again went near the bodies and looked at them with blank eyes, his heart and mind knew that it's them. It's his mother and brother's dead body but he didn't want to accept that, that self-denial was giving him hope, hope to continue living and fight for their justice. If it's true then he may lose his life.

Kaushal took the ring and bracelet and left the place. He went inside his car and started the engine and drove to heaven, his heaven in this cruel world. Within 2 hours he reached there, the heaven of his family. He went inside the house, still clutching the bracelet and ring close to his heart. He went inside a room on the first floor and stood in front of a medium size painting. Painting of a beautiful lady laughing while holding a boy in her arms and another boy was hugging her from behind by circling his arms around her neck. They looked perfect, a perfect FAMILY. but sadly someone casted evil eye on their beautiful and peaceful family and ruined them and crushed their inner self. That day GAJENDRA MISHRA HAD MURDERED THREE PERSONS. SHELLY DAVID, VIHAAN SHELLY DAVID AND RIHAAN SHELLY DAVID WERE BRUTALLY KILLED BY MISHRA'S. THEY RUIN THE David's.

Kaushal looked at the painting with longing in his eyes, there was no tear in his eyes. He felt like a storm came and snatched everything from him. Why him, always him? Why does he always have to suffer? What was his fault? What wrong did his brother have done to them? What was his mother's fault? Why did they have to suffer ? Why does God hate them so much? Are they not God kids? Then why?

"Mama I failed, I failed V. I couldn't protect you mama. Why mama? Why us? Whyy? Humko kyu jhelna pada mama kyu? Why does God hate me so much? I was living in hope of finding you two again but see he broke me again, why mama why? WHY I HAVE TO SUFFER, WHYYYYYY? I CAN'T TAKE IT MORE, I CAN'T." With that he punched the mirror of dressing table and picked up one big piece of glass and started cutting his veins, one scratch then second then third, he scratched at the same place until he collapsed on the floor with weakness and his eyes started closing, he whispered, "I'm coming Mama, V" with that his eyes closed and hand which was reaching out to the frame dropped on floor with a thud.

Kaushal POV
I felt someone ceasing my face and hairs, the touch felt familiar. I opened up my eyes and saw her, my mama there. My head was on my lap and she smiled at me and continued ceasing my hair. I sat up being shocked and cupped her face with my hands. "Mama, you.. here ?"

"Haha, my budhu. Mein nhi aaungi toh kaun ayega. Tu hi toh bula rha tha na mujhe toh le aa gyi Teri mama?" Mama replied and kissed my hands.

"Mama, is this a dream? I'm literally seeing you and feeling your touch. Mama missed it, missed it so much" I replied and hugged her so tight, i will not leave her, what if she disappeared. No, that can't happen.

"Acha, acha. Ab chod bhi, jara Teri shakal toh dekhe ?" Mama said and tried to pull away from the hug but I didn't leave her.

"No, I won't. You'll leave me again with these bad people" I cared less if I was sounding like a kid but I can't help but turn into that innocent Rihaan, who always used to complain and nag at his mother about everything bad happen to him and this time, worst happened to him, so how will he not complain. I complained to her about everything, about being left alone, about the mental and physical torture I had to endure and how they sent me to boarding school and there faculties used to beat me with sticks over silly and small mistakes he used to do, one day my maths teacher made him bed ridden by beating me just because I forgot to bring maths notebook and no one from his family came to meet him. I complained how they made my childhood filled with abuse and torture. Mama listened to me with tears in her eyes.

She cupped my face, when I finished talking, "so strong, betu you are so strong. Mama is sorry betu, sorry she failed to protect you and Aan. Sorry betu" she cried and hugged me, I shook my head and hugged her back while saying, "no mama, it's not your fault. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you."

"Shh, it's okay betu. It just had to happen so it happened. It's okay" Mama said and ceased my head.

"Mama I'm tired, please let me be here with you, please" I begged her.

"Betu, you can't. You have to live now. You have to avenge yourself. You have to avenge Vihaan. You have to avenge me. Our destroyers are still living a peaceful life, I want you to destroy their peace. I promise mama will take you back with her after this. I'm sorry you must be feeling that mama is being selfish but we can't let our destroyers live a happy life right? Promise me that you'll avenge us." I looked at her hand which she forwarded to me, asking for a promise to destroy them. I've done nothing for her till now and with that placed my hand on her and promised that I'll destroy each one of them. "Promise mama, I PROMISE THAT I'LL MAKE EACH ONE OF THEM SHED TEAR OF BLOOD."

Mama smiled and kissed me on my forehead. And soon her figure started fading, making my heart drop. I shook my head and ran to her but before I could touch she fades away from there.

Kaushal POV ends

"MAMA" with a jolt he sat up on bed, his face covered with sweat and tears rolling down from his eyes.

"Sir, aap thik hai?" He saw Ramesh standing there with concern written all over his face. He looked around himself and saw himself in a ward of the hospital dressed in hospital clothes and his left wrist was covered with bandages.

"Mein kya kr rha hu idhar, meri toh mama-" he asked in confusion but Ramesh cut off his words and replied, "sir ji, aap jaldi jaldi mein waha se chale gye the aur raat tk nhi aaye toh hum tension mein aapke purane ghar aur dekha ki aapki halat bahut kharab ho rkhi hai toh aapko hospital le aaye aur aap pichle ek shaam se behosh the."

Kaushal was shocked to find that he was unconscious for more than a day and asked if Ramesh had informed anyone from his family, to which he replied no.

"Tere paas kal tak ka time hai, John aur uske sath us din ho bhi tha sab ke sab basement me chaiye mujhe, kal shubah tk" he ordered, leaving no other option to Ramesh and he left the room after bidding him bye.

Kaushal looked at the moon through the glass window and said with fire of revenge in his eyes, "I promise you mama, I'll kill each one of them within 3 days. I promise I'll give them the death, people will shiver just by hearing the name. You son promise you"

.......Flashback ends

From next chapter Present will begin, it is the second last flashback of the story, please do nice comments