24

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~𝘑𝘜𝘋𝘈𝘏 𝘒𝘏𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘓 𝘚𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘚~

I sat in my car lowly laughing at the picture India just sent of Paris wildly sleeping in ha bed. Hearing a knock on my passenger side window i looked over and seen my cousin Fazo.

I unlocked the passenger side door and he quickly got in dapping me up.

"sup cuzzo"

"Wassup fam, whats the move on the situation?" I asked turning my phone off leaning back into my seat.

"Shii we plan to get his ass two days from now, no lie that nigga can't sit still for shit. Nigga always on the move for some reason" Fazo chuckled shaking his head.

"That nigga seem shady as fuck" i rubbed my chin lost in my thoughts.

"Hell yea dat nigga up to some shady shit fasho, but dat ain't none of my business"

"Only got one job to do" Fazo shrugged his shoulders.

I hummed in response checking the time on my phone.

"Well igh bro preciate ya doing this for me. Lemme know when the shit done so i can wire ya the money" i told em.

Fazo smacked his lips and straight faced me, "nigga fuck yo money, you family dawg you good"

"Man hell nawl you know i gotchu fam stop allat hardbody shit and take my money pridefull ass nigga but aye i gotta get home fam" i chuckled dapping him up as i shook my head cause his ass stay doing this bullshit.

"Type shi, aye ma dukes said stop by or dats yo ass" he laughed getting out the car.

"Mmcht mannnn she stay trynna whoop my ass like im not a grown ass man"

"Nigga you not!" Fazo laughed out closing the door.

Lowkey scared of my auntie though, ha ass use to pinch da fuck outta my elbows when i was little.

~𝘖𝘔𝘕𝘐𝘚𝘊𝘐𝘌𝘕𝘛

Nyla sniffled wiping her nose why she texted Amir back.

(A/N: Nyla is Amir gf and Amir is Judah best friend!!)

"Its okay boo" Skylar coo'd pulling Nyla over the consoles into a hug.

"Thanks for coming with me again Sky" Nyla sniffed some more giving her a weak smile.

The two sat in the car in front of a planned parenthood facility.

This was Nyla's second trip here and this time was harder on her than the first time. She just felt so much guilt and anxiety about the abortion she had just went through.

(A/N: now Nyla im looking at ya side ways cause youw as just talking about sky aborti- ok sis😂)

She was glad and grateful that Skylar was there with her just like the last time.

Even though they weren't on the best of terms at the moment.

"You know i gotchu girl, trust i know how it is and i know the feeling of not having that support" Sky comforted her best friend.

"Thanks again Sky...."

"I miss my friend" Nyla blurted out with a sad expression on her face.

Nyla loved having fun with Heaven and India but they weren't Skylar .

She sometimes felt like the third wheel with the two friends which just mad her miss her best friend even more.

"I miss you too Ny, like seriously you was my bitch til you wasn't and that really had me thinking you chose them over me" Skylar confessed.

"Bitch i could never"

"You always been my day one and its gone stay like that boo" Nyla joked around getting Sky to laugh along with her.

"Why did we stop talking anyways"

"Oh girl prolly over something stupid as hell, im just glad we good now cause whewwww i need my bestie back in my life real bad" Nyla chuckled shaking her head.

It was true, Nyla and Sky were the type of friends to be cool for a hot minute and than beefing with each other the next.

It wasn't something new at this point.

"Soooooo im sure Amir doesn't know about this one either huh?" Skylar asked with a yikes face.

"Nope and im not gonna tell him cause what he don't  know won't hurt him. And plus we've been good for the past couple months and i want to stay that way. I just know a baby will fuck things up between us and i don't want that" Nyla vented looking at her nails.

"Yea i get it girl, what we look like having babies in our 20 somethings still looking fine like wine!!? Puh-leaseeeeeeeeeee"

"Next caller" Sky joked around cracking up.

"See i missed this type of energy, but right us two babes is not on mommy time at all. Either ya get with it or get gone"

"I know dat's righttttt" Skylar boosted out clapping.

"What else you gotta do today Ny?"

Nyla looked at her phone reading the text her boyfriend just sent her smiling.

"Oh girl i was going to this cute little lounge spot with Heaven and India later but i can cancel, why wassup" Nyla asked as she sent Amir a text back.

"Booooo tomato tomato sounds boring as fuck anyways, buuuutttttttt wanna come out with me to the club tonight!?" Skylar asked wiggling her eyebrows smirking at her best friend.

"Bitch i would but what ima tell Amir?"

"Girl just let him think you out with Heaven and India like you planned to at first but instead come with me so we can have some fun"

Nyla thought about it for a second before agreeing.

"Okokokkkk i see the vision, i see the plan! So im meeting you at the club right? And what time?"Nyla smiled biting her bottom lip a bit.

"Yessssss we finna have so much fun tonight bitch, but yea just meet me there and lets do 9 cause thats when the club really start picking up"

"Say no more best" Nyla smirked doing a little dance.

Oh Nyla Nyla Nylaaaaaaa!!! Wish washy and sneaky boo🤣🤣 as always thanks for reading❤️!!