26

I finally updated you guys😁 late night update at that lol ion even know if yall up or not but i hope you guys enjoy and thank you for the support seriously🥹❤️

Sorry for any mistakes

~𝘑𝘜𝘋𝘈𝘏 𝘒𝘏𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘓 𝘚𝘐𝘓𝘈𝘚~

Cutting into my steak i listened to Skylar yap on about whatever she was talking about.

I looked around the dimly lit restaurant watching people conversate with one another.

"You hear me baby"

Snapping out of it i smiled giving her my full attention, "nah my fault baby watchu say"

"I said thank you for taking me out tonight, I've missed this soft side of you" she purred smiling at me.

Smirking i nodded, "it ain't nothing but to treat my lady" i grabbed her hand that rest on the table and gave it a kiss knowing that would turn her own.

She bit her bottom lip eyeing me the whole time.

"So the gang planned a vegas trip this weekend and i wanted you to come with us, you know get away from the noise for a little bit" i suggested eating some of the mashed potatoes on my plate.

She clapped her hands with excitement.

"Oooh vegas sounds real nice right now, of course i wanna come! thanks for inviting me papa" she got up a little and leaned over the table to kiss my lips.

When we pulled away i was cheesing like a airhead.

"Ain't shit, but im giving you a heads up now that India suppose to be coming too and ion want bad vibes and shit" i stressed to her.

I needed this cool lul break and ion need thess niggas fucking dat shit up.

I seen Skylar's smile faulter some before putting a fake smile.

"Well she is the mother of your child and i guess we can find a common ground" she rolled her eyes.

See im already knowing she gone be the one starting shit.

"Im deadass Sky. She gone be in my life regardless if you in it or not, so get with the shits or dip out this bih" i said sounding harsh.

"Tuh! Don't ruin this cute little date acting an ass" she stated rolling her eyes.

"But i get it Judah, ima act as accordingly. But if she onnat type of time then so will i. You know me" she said with raised eyesbrows.

I rolled my eyes sitting back some.

I hummed in response looking at her drink from the glass of wine.

"Bae, you know you fine, don't you" i said smirking at her.

"And do, cause my man tell me everyday" she gassed sticking her tounge out.