Chapter Two

"Whens my birthday?" I asked her "Our birthday is November 30th 1997 I was born at 11:00pm you were born 11:30pm" she said and my eyes widened "I'm sorry but I would know if I had a sister "Our father was korean, Our mother was white, We lived in Korea at the age of Eight you were sent here to Canada, when I was adopted straight from the hospital mistaken as you, You always had Mothers fine straight hair and dads eyes while I had Dads wavey hair and moms eyes" she said, and everything she new about me was true "How did you find me?" I asked, "My mother told me I had a twin, so I did everything I possibly could to find you and I did" She smiled, "Choi Louann right? Last name always went first in out culture huh?" she smiled and I nodded my head "Kaylee Smith" she said holding her hand out "You know mother would still adopt you, I could call her and ask you could leave this place live a better life" she continued and I nodded my head in agreement. "Great!" she smiled and we ran back to Choi's house.

"Mrs.Choi!" I called out and she ran out and starred at us "This is my Twin sister Kaylee" I said and her eyes went wide, "Unnie Unnie!" Eunji yelled running to us than stopped not knowing who was who "Ahh Eunji this is my sister Kaylee" I smiled and she bowed, Kaylee looked at me and I motioned for her to bow back and she did. "Louann is coming home with me back to barrie if that's okay?" Kaylee said and Mrs.Choi looked at me "Is this what you want?" she asked and I nodded my head and she smiled, "Okay Eunji go help your Unnie pack her things" she said and Eunji smiled "Louann we leave next week okay I'll save you a seat!" she called out than waved to go back to her hotel. It felt a bit weird to find out I have a twin sister, but hey my life was finally changing for the better.

*One Week Later*

"Louann lets go!" Kaylee yelled ad I grabbed my bag hugged Eunji goodbye and waved to Mrs.Choi, everyone on the bus knew I was coming with them, and everyone starring at me felt extreamly odd "Thats Kaylees sister?" "Are you an idiot they look exactly alike except her hair is shorter, they are clearly twins!" I kept hearing everyone talk about me and i felt weird "It's okay Louann the kids here are nice, nothing like those girls from school you will be okay" Kaylee smiled as a girl plopped down right beside me "Kaylee is this her?!" she smile "Sara it obviously is I mean look at her" a girl turned around in her seat smiling at us "Hi I'm Sunny and Shes Sara"  said Sunny sticking out her hand "Louann" I smiled shaking her hand "Huh you can tell you two apart, long wavy hair, long straight hair" Sara said and I smiled, I was happy It was this easy to make friends. After 2 hours we got to the school and we all hopped out of the bus, "So Kaylee hows your life at school?" I asked and everyone laughed "Shes the most popular girl, we all are, including you now Louann" Sara said making me smile, I used to be popular at my old school until I stood up to Jenny and them and protected a girl they bullied which targeted me "Come on Louann lets get home moms going to excited to meet you!" She called out as he dragged me to the bus stop.

We took the bus home, ran down the street and saw a boy outside Kaylees house "Jun.." Kaylee stopped and he looked at us "I won gold" he said looked at her "Yeah I know but right now is not the time she said pulling me and he starred at me "Congrats Sunbaenim" I said bowing to him and he bowed back which surprised me "Hes Korean too Louann lets go" She said and dragged me into the house "Mom!" she yelled and a women ran from the back of the house to the front, "ahh You must be Louann!" she smiled and hugged me "I'm Claire but please if it makes you comfortable just call me mom" She smiled, she seemed very cheerful and bubbly which made me feel welcomed."This is your room" Kaylee said opening the door to a nice light pink room, queen size bed, bookshelf and desk "Its nothing huge right now but after you decorate it, it will look amazing!" Kaylee smiled and I put my stuff on the bed "Just unpack what you have and if you need anything my room is right beside yours" she smiled and closed the door behind her.

I put my clothes in the dresser, put photos of up of Eunji and I in frames on the desk, and just my three books on the shelf, and hung my bag in the closet, I really didn't have much but It felt a bit more roomy now I guess. "Louann! Kaylee!" Mom called and we both walked down stairs "It's you choice, Louann can either start at your school tomorrow or she ca-" "Shes going to school with me!" Kaylee said and mom looked over at me and I nodded my head, It's what I wanted I already felt good there I didn't want to go somewhere different. "Okay than I'll head over to the school today and get that all worked out, you guys stay home okay" she said than walked out of the house. "Do you want to decorate your room?" Kaylee asked and I nodded my head, We walked to the basement, and she handed me a box and she grabbed another and we walked to my room "We got purple, pink or black curtans" she said opening her box "Ohh Black!" I smiled and she grabbed them and slung them on the pole and they looked really nice, "We can go and buy new bedding tomorrow" she smiled, and I nodded "These are all well decorations" I said opening the box "You dont like?" she said and I dug through the box and took out fairy lights "Oh that will look nice!" She said and we hung them around the ceiling from corner to corner, and she was right when we turned them on and the bed room light off they really did look pretty."Anything else?" she asked and I shook my head as she looked at the desk "I got something!" she said and ran out of the room and came back in with a frame "It's us as babies, I have two" she said placing it on my desk and I smiled, "Thats you on the left cuddled into me" she smiled and I teared up happy to finally be with family, "Now lets get some sleep we have school in the morning" Kaylee smiled and I nodded threw my Pjs on and went straight to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Nikita (right) Kaylee (left)

Picture from Drama (Who are you School 2015 Eun bi & Eun byul)