Chapter Thirteen

I sat in the house and watched the Kids from the window as they played when I heard the doorbell ring, I walked to the door and opened it "Mrs.Choi are you hands that....full" I looked up seeing Jun and not Mrs.Choi and he looked disappointed "Why?" He asked and i just looked at him "Hoshi told me where you were the second he got off the bus, Why didn't you tell anyone?!" he yelled and I just stood their not really having a reason, "Nuna!" Cooper called out and they all held up their water guns again "Who are you and why are you yelling at our Nuna!" Cooper yelled and Jun stood there and laughed "I wouldn't test them they hit Hoshi in the eye" I said and he pulled me in front of him and hide behind me "I surrender" He said and the kids walked off "Are you hungry?" I asked and Jun nodded his head "okay, well after you eat your getting back on that bus and going home" I said turning away and he followed me inside.

I made Raman for the Kids and Jun and we all sat their and ate quietly as the kids kept their eyes on Jun making him feel awkward. I grabbed the kids bowls and sent them to brush their teeth than go to bed, I looked out the window and wondered why mrs.Choi wasn't back yet, but I wasn't worried since she had her brother with her "Hurry up Jun you have 5 minutes until the last bus of the night comes" I said and turned around seeing how close Jun was behind me "Ya!" I yelled pushing him back "Personal space" I hissed grabbing his coat and he turned and pointed out the window "The bus just left, should I go brush my teeth to?" He smiled and walked away from the door.

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh as I put his jacket back in the closet and went to bed.

I woke up the next morning to the kids laughing, and put my hair in a pony tail, brushed my teeth and got changed, and walked down stairs seeing groceries and a note from Mrs.Choi saying she went out to catch up with her brother. I looked threw the window seeing them all having a water gun fight, I smiled seeing Jun the only one without a gun and the other 7 kids chasing him. I went through the bags and put everything away, and made Rice, sausage and eggs for breakfast.

"Jun oppa get the kids in here for breakfast and dry off" I yelled and the kids all ran inside sat at the table and ate, I looked over as Jun walked in shirtless and quickly pushed him back into the room "Get a shirt on" I said and he let out a laugh "I think that's the first time a girl has ever told me that" He laughed making me glare at him "Just put a shirt on" "I don't have an extra" He said, I walked to Mrs.Chois room and grabbed one of her brothers shirts and threw it at him to put on.

I started to clean the dishes as the kids all did their school work when Jun finally came out from changing and helped me clean "Oppa you don't have to help me" I said but he just smiled and looked at me "You're coming back right?" He asked and I shrugged my shoudlers "Well you should it's not the same without you" He said but I didn't say anything "Eunji, Cooper, Alex take him to the bus stop and stay there until he gets on" I said and they all nodded and pulled Jun, "I'll be waiting" He said and I turned away from him and continued to do the dishes.

I grabbed the medal from my pocket that Jun gave to me a while back and played with it, "Unnie whats that?" Eunji asked "A medal it was given to me, but meant for my sister" I said and Eunji looked at me "Unnie I want you to go back to Barrie, but you have to pinky promise to come back on our birthdays!" She said standing up and looking at me making me smile "Ne" I said hugging her and ran out to catch the bus.