Chapter Ten

*2 months later*

I was surprised that even after two months Vernon and Jun never caught on to me being Louann, there were a couple close calls when I told people who walked into me to watch out, and when I would show attitude, but they never really caught on, "Louann!" Vernon yelled over and I smiled at him "Why don't you answer my calls anymore?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders "I don't feel like it" I sighed which made him laugh "God you're so damn annoying" he hissed and I glared at him "What?" "I'm annoying, don't you remember when we first met you broke my pen! Than always tried to talk to me after I told you not to" I hissed than my eyes quickly widened as he looked at me "Kaylee?" he said and I couldn't say anything "Where's Louann?!" He yelled and I looked up worried "Where is she!" he yelled "Why do you care so much?" I asked and I felt someones hand on my shoulder and whip me around "You are Louann right?" Jun asked and my eyes filled with tears "I'm sorry" I said and he let go of my wrist "How could you do this to us Kaylee?" he asked, "For the first time since Louann came to this school, you finally noticed me, and I liked it, yes I love Hoshi, but you're my best friend, so I liked having your attention for once" I yelled.

Jun shook his head in disbelief and walked off along with Vernon "Vernon, come on you can't judge me for this!" I yelled and he stopped "I may be known as crazy, but I wouldn't fake my twin sister this much, at least the real Louann told me because she didn't want to see me hurt, and Jun either found out or she told him" he said than walked off.

I looked over and saw Jenny with a huge smile on her face which angered me, I walked into class and noticed Vernon and Jun both absent, "Sunny can I sit there?" Jenny asked, she nodded and got up and moved beside Sunny which annoyed me "You should know that staying here and pretending to be Louann hurts Jun" she whispered but I didn't say a thing "I wonder how Vernon, and Jun will react when they hear everyone calling you by your sisters name" she smiled leaving the class, I got up and walked out after her, Louann needed to come back I couldn't do this, Jenny knew now, there was no way of getting her to transfer.

I watched as Jun walked to the bus for his swim meet and saw Jenny walking to him and he looked angered by what was said. I walked to the Library and sat there thinking of what to do, Have Louann come back here, and continue back to the way life was at school when she came? Transfer out? I didn't know what to do anymore, I looked up at the clock and saw 2nd period was about to start and decided to walk back to class.

I got back to class and saw Jenny standing at the front and had her phone out "Yes I am the bully from Toronto, she said starring right at me, Aren't you curious as to who my bully victim was?" she asked and everyone looked at me "They already kno...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I got back to class and saw Jenny standing at the front and had her phone out "Yes I am the bully from Toronto, she said starring right at me, Aren't you curious as to who my bully victim was?" she asked and everyone looked at me "They already know it was me" I said and she looked at me "I have a video" she said and my eyes widened and everyone looked at her, Vernon stood out of his seat and Jun ran in ignoring me.
He looked around seeing the class calm and brushed past me as he walked out of class, I followed behind and he grabbed his shoulder in pain, leaning onto the wall than walked off to the nurses office and I heard him scream in pain "JUN!" I ran in and saw him on the nurses bed in pain, and he was quickly rushed out, I took out my phone and quickly called Louann for her to get the next bus back to Toronto and that Jun was hurt.

Where Are You School 2015जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें