Chapter Seven

I sat in class and Jenny came up putting a drink on my desk "I'm sorry Kaylee I hope we can start getting along" she said extending her hand, I looked up at her and pushed her hand away and walked out of class "wow even with her sister gone she still acts the same" Hoshi laughed. "Kaylee!" a girl yelled down the hall "I'm Jessica" she smiled holding out her hand, I looked at the girl confused this isn't Jessica, Jessica is dead "Ya! Whats your problem pretending to be Jessica!" I yelled and the girl just looked at me "So you are Kaylee" She said putting her hand down "What is this?" I asked and the girl walked up to me getting close "Was it really Louann that transferred or was it Kaylee?" She asked crossing her arms as Jenny stood behind her "You're kidding me right? I warned you twice now, now Its personal, Louann couldn't stand being at the same school as you again, so she transferred, do you feel better? But just because she left doesn't mean you won" I hissed walking off and Jenny stood there with an angered look on her face.

I walked out of class and walked towards the bridge were Vernon and I last hung out, "Can't talk to Vernon, can't even treat him human, Why was Kaylee like this?" I asked myself than walked towards the park and sat on the bench, "Kaylee?" I looked...

I walked out of class and walked towards the bridge were Vernon and I last hung out, "Can't talk to Vernon, can't even treat him human, Why was Kaylee like this?" I asked myself than walked towards the park and sat on the bench, "Kaylee?" I looked up and saw Jun as he walked over and sat beside me "You okay?" he asked and I shook my head "Worried about Louann, There were 4 other Girls who were ordered around by Jenny to torcher her, and shes back at that same school" I said and smiled "She'll be okay, because she has a sister like you, if trouble happens you will be there to help her" he said and I smiled "yeah I guess your right" I said getting a text, I took out my phone and rolled my eyes "Are you serious" I hissed getting a picture from Vernon dangling my bag over the river "I'll get your bag for you, you just get home okay?" He said and I nodded my head and walked home.

Jun and I walked to school the next day and Sara looked at me in shock "Wow, he actually gave you your bag, I was expecting him to just throw it somewhere" she said as Vernon was behind us, he kept walking and walked right into Jun's shoulder not ...

Jun and I walked to school the next day and Sara looked at me in shock "Wow, he actually gave you your bag, I was expecting him to just throw it somewhere" she said as Vernon was behind us, he kept walking and walked right into Jun's shoulder not even acknowledging that he was there. "Roof" Jenny said walking past us and I rolled my eyes and followed behind her "Your sister shes back at Pines, my friends have tried dealing with her but haven't succeeded they say shes changed, shes more coinfident in herself, doesn't sound like Louann now does it?" She asked and I started to shake a bit knowing she was onto us, "It's been a while has it not Louann?" Jenny laughed, "Do you not understand how much I hate you! You made my life miserable here!" she yelled pushing me back violently than raised her hand and I quickly grabbed it, and she raised her other hand only to have it grabbed also, I turned my head seeing Vernon who didn't look at either of us "You know I really hate being bothered while I'm trying to sleep he growled.