Chapter Twelve

We got to my house and I saw Jun standing outside and looked over seeing Vernon carrying my bag and his arm around me "Oppa..." I said surprised to see him here I took Vernon's arm off of me and looked at him "You weren't answering your phone I was worried" he said and Vernon looked down at my phone "8 missed calls, someones a little obsessed" he laughed and Jun glared at him grabbing my bag and gave it to me "Can't you just mind your own business" Jun hissed and Vernon looked over at him "What can I not take care of her?" He asked and Jun clenched his fist "Hey whats going on out here?" Hoshi asked walking out of the house with Kaylee "Ah Louann you're okay we were so worried, Mother was drunk she didn't mean any of that, where did you go? You weren't even at school. Why are you all wet?" She asked "Ah I-" "She came to my house after she ran out of the hospital and stayed the night, and she wanted to skip so we hung by the water front she saved a sitting girl in the water, than something happened at school that she wont tell me about" Vernon answered.

Hoshi pulled me away and kept a grip on my arm "Why would she tell you what happened? You're just some insane freak whatever happened was probably your fault" he said and Vernon made a fist than slowly released it "Wow everyone thinks I'm crazy still" Vernon laughed "Because you were you were sent to the mental hospital for a reason, Just stay away from Louann she's gone through enough" Hoshi said and I tried to pull my arm from his grip but it was to tight. "Vernon you need to understand where in the school you belong, which is at the bottom just slightly above Jenny" he added and Vernon just looked at me, but I was to scared to say anything to either of them.

"Louann?" Jun said nudging me, I looked at them all Hoshi, Vernon, Jun and Kaylee and walked inside with everyone but Vernon behind me. "That guy is so weird I don't even know why he bothers" I turned to Hoshi when he said that and glared at him "What?" He said I took a step towards him and went to talk when Jun grabbed my arm "Can I talk to you" he said and I pushed his arm off of me and walked to my room and Jun followed "What?!" I growled and he looked at me, "Why didn't you defend him you usually do" he asked and I let out a sigh "What difference would it have made, Hoshi would have went off at me if I did and probably said worse things to Vernon" I said and sat on my bed and Jun sat beside me.

"What did you really want to talk about?" I asked and he took a deep breath "You" He said and I remembered him saying that at the hospital "You are the one who I started to get feelings for, My first love went for Hoshi, than I met you, you looked like my first love which made me fall for you at first, which I know sounds terrible, but than I got to know you and you were so nice and caring, so when I found out the girl I used to love was faking the girl who I loved It hurt me and I got so angry, but at that time I was angry at you both, you for not telling me, her for everything else, it hurts seeing you around Vernon smiling, laughing and staying at his house, because I always thought why couldn't that be me" he said putting his head down and I could hear his voice starting to shake and he quickly wiped his eyes and went to the door "But after all it is your feelings and I'm just some guy who was friends with your sister" he said than walked out of the room.

I grabbed my phone and called Vernon so that he wouldn't feel hurt for me not saying anything:

V-Hello?,

L-Vernon Oppa..,

V-What?,

L-I'm sorry I didn't stand up for you its just-,

V-I know Louann, You would have said something than Hoshi would have said more, Jun was there to thought he wasn't suppose to be out till tomorrow.

L-No today,

V-Why was he at your place?,

L- I wondered the same thing but I found out before I called you,

V- You sound like you don't know what your talking about HaHa,