Synchronization

Janet-

"Breathe baby" I say gently in Toni's ear as my hips work the silicon dick deep into her core

"Breathe baby" I say gently in Toni's ear as my hips work the silicon dick deep into her core. She cries out from below me reaching out to grab ahold of my hips and I know she is trying to speed me up but I move at a pace that I know will drive her up the wall.

"Faster baby" she moans out and I take her mouth in a wet kiss. After our shower where Toni reminded me how much I missed her mouth on me, I threw her onto the bed and brought out a dildo I had purchased recently and decided that this little trip would be the prefect time to use it.

I was right.

I took Toni with it first with her turned over and grabbing at the headboard to steady herself. It was fast and passionate as I drove her over the edge until she was screaming my name. Now this one is slow and deliberate. I have been bringing her right up to the edge of an orgasm just to pull back for the past fifteen and it is driving her crazy.

"Right there baby, please I'm about to cum" she begs looking at me with those beautiful eyes and I would give in. But I don't want to. I slowly pull the dildo out. I watch satisfied as she slams her eyes shut in frustration and now she understands how I am feeling. Frustrated! Angry! Upset!

She is trying to trust me. Trying! Like I give her doubts on why she should trust me! And I would get it, if we hadn't had this conversation before with me asking to be let in and her only letting me in just enough to where I think that we have built an actual relationship.

"Fuck!" She shouts going to push me off her but I grab her hands and left them over her head to keep her in place. I tsk, shaking my head teasingly as she struggles in my arms before stopping realizing she is trapped. She really isn't though because if she was to tell me to let her go I would of course.

"Enough Janet either make me cum or let me go to sleep" she says with a bite in her voice and I can tell she is serious but so am I. "You are a peace of work Toni, getting upset with me when I am the only one in this room who have the right to be angry" I snap looking down at her and she looks at me confused.

"What are you talking about Janet?" She says sounding beyond tired and I am tired too! "Really? Toni you just said that you don't trust me" I say trying to calm down but she is really pissing me off.

"I do trust you" she says softly but her eyes shift away from mines as she says it and anger pools deep in my stomach. "Keep saying it Toni and you might believe yourself" I spit out before jerking away from her and going to the bathroom to clean myself up.

After doing that and making sure the dildo is cleaned off, I tie one of the fluffy robes around myself before leaving out of the bathroom and going to the living room passing by Toni who is still lying in the bed looking at the ceiling.

I really want to go in there to finish this but I can't do that with this anger running through my system right now. I can't believe she can sit there and say she trusts me in one breath then tell me she is trying to trust me in another. It's a constant thing with her and I am sick of it. I'm trying to understand why she is like this and I know a lot of things contributed to her acting like this, but it's not fair to me. It's not fair for our relationship if she isn't in it one hundred percent because I am, have been from the very beginning.