¹²

Third person POV

When Saturday night came jungkook and yoongi get ready for the party night, jungkook was in his room, choosing his outfit, a part of him wanted to dress good because taehyung was also coming. Soon jungkook choose his clothes and get ready.

After a while yoongi call him from downstairs. Jungkook took his phone and purse, they're gonna ride yoongi's car so doesn't need his bike key. Jungkook come down, ready to go.

(Ignore the CK, his underwear wasn't showing

(Ignore the CK, his underwear wasn't showing.)

After a while of driving to taesung's house, yoongi park the car and both went inside. As soon as jungkook enter everyone's eyes were on him, he's looking the hottest stuff today.

Yoojung come towards them and lead them inside, then taesung also join them.

TS: wooohhhh Jeon! You're looking bombastic.

Jungkook give him a look of disgust making everyone laugh.

TS: last time you almost break my face, you didn't compensate for that.

JK: what do you want now?

TS: you don't have any respect for your seniors, whatever just enjoy the party till the dawn.

Jungkook nod then taesung went to greet others.

YJ: jungkook let's get drinks.

She pull jungkook and yoongi with her, but jungkook's eyes were searching the whole place, just to see a certain person.

YJ: he's coming, don't worry.

Jungkook snap out and look at her acting innocent.

JK: wh....who are you talking about?

YJ: the one you're looking for.

JK: shut up I'm not looking for taehyung.

Yoojung and yoongi burst in a fit of laugh.

YJ: my dear, when did i said that you're looking for taehyung oppa?

He would've been more embarrassed if it wasn't because of the coloring lights were covering jungkook's red face.

They're chatting and sipping their drinks when a round of cheers were heard, Kim Taehyung has arrived.

Jungkook sprint , looking at the direction for a slightest glimpse of the elder and finally taehyung came in view looking like a whole course meal.

Let's say a drop of drool fall from jungkook's mouth.

Jungkook turn his head back to sipping, not wanting taehyung to see him but his dear luck.

YJ: oppa, here!

She called him then Taehyung stand behind jungkook, yoojung saw jungkook wasn't facing him, she roll the stool for taehyung to see. Jungkook lift his eyes just to see taehyung was licking his lips while looking down at him.

Seeing jungkook's crop top taehyung visibly gulp and look away. Doesn't want to have a problem right now. Then taesung told everyone to gather around a table to announce the reason of today's party. Jungkook wasn't interested so he didn't bother to go. Jungkook roam his eyes around the room, suddenly he saw taehyung was pinning someone by the wall, the scene angered jungkook, he took a shot, again look at them. A girl was touching Taehyung's chest, jungkook again gulp down a shot. The last scene he saw was that girl kissing taehyung

Jungkook got up and went to the bathroom, his steps were unstable, he peed then look at the mirror.

JK: I'm a fo....fool i....i believe him!

After he come back taehyung wasn't there anymore, everyone was dancing, drinking, some were making our at the corner. He wanted to talk to taehyung but couldn't find him anywhere. He was ready to go upstairs when a boy stop him.

B: hey, you jungkook right?

Jungkook nod

B: I'm Justin, I'm in serior years.

JK: okay, I need to go-

JUS: hey come on , let's have a drink together.

Justin didn't wait for him, he took jungkook to a couch bring two drinka with him. Jungkook sit on the couch, not too drunk just feeling light headed.

Justin sit beside jungkook, wrap a hand over jungkook's shoulder. At first it was okay but soon jungkook felt uncomfortable, when Justin put a hand over jungkook's thigh, rubbing up and down. Jungkook tried to push him away but the alcohol was hitting him hard. Justin was about to touch jungkook's belly, a hard punch throws him on the floor, Justin could understand what happened, a second puch landed. Taehyung was punching on his face like a beast.

TH: HOW DARE YOU SON OF A BITCH! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY JUNGKOOK? HE'S MINE! HE'S FUCKING MINE! IF. ANYONE. EVER. TRY . TO TOUCH. HIM. I'LL KILL. THEM. WITH. MY OWN . HANDS.

He landed a last punch before yoongi and Minjae pull him away. Justin was bleeding by now. Taehyung free himself and grab jungkook's hand, pull him outside.

Jungkook was sober, seeing what taehyung did all the liquor left his body. What taehyung scream while beating Justin still ringing in his ear.

Taehyung was pulling him with for force, then let him go front of the garage.

TH: ARE YOU FREAKING OUT OF YOUR MIND? HOW CAN YOU DRINK SO MUCH WHEN YOU CANT HOLD IT? IF I HADN'T CAME IN TIME HE WOULD'VE DONE SOMETHING BAD WITH YOU! HOW MUCH CARELESS YOU ARE? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO DO? HE WAS TRYING TO RAPE YOU! HE WAS TOUCHING YOU JUNGKOOK AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN REACT! WERE YOU ENJOYIN-

A slap on his cheek shut him, taehyung look at him with blood red eyes, he was too angry.

JK: hear me clearly Kim Taehyung, I . HATE . YOU

Suddenly a voice speak inside Taehyung's head,

" I LOVE YOU ANGEL"

Taehyung didn't heard what jungkook said, he only heard what the voice inside said to him. He saw jungkook was walking away so he run after him, grab jungkook's wrist to stop him.

JK: let me go taehyung, I don't want to see your face.

TH: jungkook I'm sorry, i shouldn't have said that. I was angry at him, try to understand.

JK: really taehyung? Okay thank you so much you saved me from getting raped, now let go.

TH: jungkook please, I'm sorry. The moment I saw he was touching you I lost my senses, trust me jungkook.

JK: why? It's not like I'm your boyfriend, whatever he do with me why does it makes you angry? I saw how happy you're with your new found love. Stop the drama, just go to her.

TH: jungkook wait, what are you talking about? New love? You're the one I love jungkook.

JK: just shut up! How many lies can a person tell? Stop it taehyung, I'm so fed up now. I Clearly saw you kissed kacy.

TH: what?

Now taehyung remember what he was talking about.

TH: listen I'll explain everything, first please come with me. You don't love me, i accept, but please don't have any doubt about my love for you. Please jungkook, please?

Jungkook finally agreed, they both sir in Taehyung's car, taehyung start driving to somewhere private.