¹⁴

Third person POV

Next day at college, when jungkook enter everyone's eyes were on him, because of the scandal last night. He saw taehyung was standing far away looking at him when kacy come to him. Still Taehyung didn't lift his eyes from jungkook.

KACY: taehyung were did you vanished last night with jungkook?

TH: I don't think I need to give you any explanations.

KACY: Why are you being so rude? I'm your girlfriend.

TH: WHAT A JOKE!

and everyone in the hallway turn their attention to taehyung, including jungkook, he stand there confused.

TH: remind me on which date I ask you out? Or propose to you?

KACY look around feeling embarrassed under everyone's attention. Taehyung turn to those students who were watching them.

TH: listen here, I don't know who spread the rumour about me dating her, it's absolutely fake, I'm not dating anyone, specially not her. If anyone again speak about this they'll face me personally.

KACY: KIM TAEHYUNG! I KNOW YOU LIKE THAT JUNGKOOK. EVERYONE KNOWS AFTER WHAT YOU DID YESTERDAY.

KACY marched toward jungkook

KACY: so afterall you became gay just to get Taehyung's attention? What a attention seeker. You ruin my relation with taehyung.

JK: it's no-

TH: I LOVE JUNGKOOK, IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO KNOW? HERE I'M SAYING, I LOVE HIM, I'M GAY FOR HIM. ANYONE HAVE PROBLEM WITH THAT?

Everyone shake their head as no, no one want to mess with taehyung. Jungkook eyes widened hearing Taehyung's confession, how much taehyung loves him to not think about his image. Taehyung leave the crowd and went to his class with jungkook following him.

JK: taehyung, taehyung wait.

Taehyung halt and turn around

TH: not now jungkook, I'm not in then mood.

JK: taehyung please i..I want to talk about last night.

Taehyung come close, place a hand on his cheek, caressing with a thumb.

TH: let's talk later baby.

Taehyung was about to remove his hand but jungkook stop him from moving.

JK: taehyungie hyung please.

Jungkook pout making taehyung gulp at the nickname, he never knew he had a thing for Hyung. Taehyung blink many times then understand what jungkook was doing. Before taehyung could say farther jungkook took his hand and start running and went inside a empty room, better say store room and lock the door.

TH: jungkook you have your elective class soon, you can't miss it.

JK: then listen to me quickly.

Taehyung keep quiet mantion jungkook to speak.

JK: taehyung what you just did and said wasn't necessary, it could ruin your reputation.

TH: you said you want to talk about last night?

JK: y.....yes, taehyung i...I wa.nt , no... I...I need

TH: just say it jungkook, what do you want from me?

JK: i-i taehyung i...

Jungkook Start panting, it's so obvious to taehyung that he was nervous, but still Taehyung couldn't understand what was going on. Before taehyung could process what happen he felt a pair of lips on his. It was like deja vu of last night. Same feelings, same lips just their heart beats were faster then last night. Jungkook tightly hold Taehyung's head, not wanting to let go soon taehyung return the kiss with same passion. After a minute both of them were out of breath but seeing jungkook in that state, so desperate, Taehyung's desire of devour him only increased.

Jungkook pull him in messy kiss while unbuttoning Taehyung's shirt, taehyung wanted to do everything jungkook ask but this was wrong, he wants jungkook to trust and love him with his whole heart then come to this stage. Taehyung has never lusted for his body. He want to own his heart.

Taehyung stop jungkook's action, making him confused and more desperate.

TH: jungkook, love, as much as I want to do everything for you but this isn't right, you'll regret it baby.

JK :  no, please I'll never regret it, I want you taehyung.

Jungkook again try to touch taehyung under his shirt but taehyung stop him again.

TH: wait jungkook, listen to me, I can't do this to you until you love me. I can't use you for my own desire.

JK: you're not using me, I'm giving myself to you, i need you taehyung, I don't know when I became so desperate for you, I feel like I have been longing your touch for decades, my heart aches for your, then again my mind says to hate you with my whole existence. But for now I want to hear my heart, please taehyung tak-

Taehyung shut him with a kiss, one hand goes under his tshirt, rubbing and twisting a bud with two fingers. Jungkook unbutton his shirt, push it off his shoulder, Taehyung's has slight abs on his abdomen with a slim waist, jungkook place his hand over Taehyung's firm chest wanting to feel him all. Taehyung lift him and place him on a desk, still kissing him down, sucking hard on his neck, making some light purple mark, then start kissing down to jungkook's chest, giving a long lick over his nipple, making jungkook let out a breathy moan.

After assaulting jungkook's nipples taehyung was hard himself, then suddenly his breath stuck when jungkook rub his hard dick. He look down at jungkook who was look as desperate as before.

TH : ahhh... Baby don't do this.

JK: hyung, I need you please.

Taehyung push jungkook's body flat on the desk, and pull down jungkook's pant with his underwear. Jungkook was also hard so he wrap his hand around it and give it a slight stroke, then let go, cause jungkook to whin. Taehyung grab his both leg and lift them up, displaying the pink rim front of this eyes. Taehyung come close, rubbing his thumb over the entrance, jungkook was in cloud nine by now but a sudden wetness send him to heaven.

Taehyung give a lick to his hole, still rubbing with thumb.  After a while of abusing his hole, jungkook finally came as some drop of cum spill on Taehyung's face. He collected the white liquid using a finger and lick it, have a taste of jungkook. 

When taehyung pull away, jungkook saw taehyung was wearing back his shirt, he got up hurriedly wanted to stop taehyung.

JK: taehyung aren't you going to have your release?

TH: it's okay, I'm already satisfied my love.

JK: then let me suck you off.

Jungkook was about to kneel when taehyung stop him.

TH: as I said I don't want to use you, I'd like to keep your innocence, tell me did you enjoy?

Jungkook blush while nodding his head, after getting dressed up they both went out as if nothing happened.