THE END

Third person POV

3 years later ~

JK: GET THE HELL OUT OF MY EYES, KIM FUCKER TAEHYUNG!!!

TH: baby it was just a one time thing. Please don't get anh-

JK: one time? ONE TIME? DO YOU FORGOT ABOUT THAT TIME WHEN YOU BROUGHT THIS SHIT IN MY HOUSE?

TH: It was another one baby.

JK: listen here you piece of garbage, I'll throw you out of this house of don't send it back.

TH: whaaaa how can you call me garbage? I'm your husband!!

JK: yeah you're my husband but if you don't send it back until tomorrow, you'll be my late husband.

Jungkook Strom upstairs in their shared bedroom. It's been 3 years they get married, if someone describe their relation, the perfect word would be ' Friends'. They're more like friends then being husband. After marriage taehyung understand why jungkook called a bad boy in college.

After marriage jungkook resign from minjae's company and join T&J GROUP as taehyung's PA. Even though taehyung give him 50 percent share of his company but jungkook don't wants any big load of position. Jungkook now frequently visit his dad, jimin and yoongi with taehyung.

Yoojung also get married a year after taekook. She's now 3 months pregnant, she lives in Japan with her husband because of his business there. So she doesn't get to meet her family much.

And about yoongi and jimin, a year ago they adopt a 4 years old boy name mingi from the same adoption center he used to live before juwon adopt him. Mingi is just like his father, if someone doesn't know that he's adopted, they'll surely believe that he's yoongi's blood, just like him.

Back to taekook, right now taehyung is scared for his life because his wife is angry. Taehyung has a weird hobby of buying expensive instruments which irk jungkook. Last time he brought something he sleep on the same bed with a naked jungkook, with his hands tied to the bedpost. God knows how much taehyung cried that night.╮⁠(⁠╯⁠_⁠╰⁠)⁠╭

And today taehyung forgot about the consequences and brought something again. Taehyung run after jungkook, entering the room taehyung's jaw dropped on the floor seeing the scene front of him. Jungkook was standing there in a transparent bathrobe. Taehyung visibly gulp seeing jungkook like that, and to make things worse jungkook come close to his ear and said.

JK: hyung, I want to play.

Jungkook grab taehyung's hand and place it on his thigh.

JK: your hand feels so hot hyung but it feels so good.

Taehyung was about to kiss him when jungkook stop him placing a hand on his chest.

JK: not so soon hyungie. here's the offer, if you go and return that thing right now, i promise I'll take you to heaven.

Jungkook said while his one hand rub taehyung's rock like hard cock which is ready to go inside of his heaven.

Without a word taehyung run out of the house with the newly brought instrument. Nothing is more important then his dick.

But after returning home, taehyung meet with a irritated Jungkook, which disappoint taehyung's buddy.

At night,

Jungkook stared at himself in the steamy mirror, examining every inch and corner of his face. He was breaking out just a slight bit around his jaw but it had bothered him.

Frowning at the sight, he was so focused that he didn't notice that taehyung was at the entrance of the bathroom.

TH:  What are you pouting over?