Introduction

We first read about her in "Just Tell Me You Love Me," when she was just a three year old little girl. Now she's back with her own story, seventeen years later.

Lia's perfect life came crushing down in one night... In a tragic incident that changed her life forever.

Now, three years later... The happy, bubbly, easy-go-lucky, beautiful girl we once knew, transformed into a hard, cold, traumatized twenty year old young woman. Not even her family's unconditional love can bring her back from the darkness she has embraced. She refuse to feel any emotion. Because feeling only makes her remember the pain. But when the past threatens to destroy her life again, it will take one man to protect her. The one man, who makes her feel alive again. The one man who has reached a part of her that no one has been able to for the past three years.

Nate Matthews is a trained Special Ops agent. He is the BEST at what he does, and that is why he is brought in to protect her. His job is to work as an undercover agent, posing as Lia's fiancé, all the while, protecting her from the threats looming over her.

But can he protect his heart from the girl who was left broken and angry?

What will it take to break through the hard, cold interior, Lia has built around her over the years? Can Nate save her? Or is too late? Lastly, she's got her secrets. And one of them could destroy her relationship with Nate.

Will Nate be able to accept Lia after finding out the truth?

Find out in Alive with Me...