Chapter Thirty-One

OMG guys! Guess what I won't have to go to uni for 3 freaking months which means SOOOOOO much time for update!! *insert dancing emoji*

I'll still have work like 2 or 3 times a week and I'll be on vacation somewhere along the line but basically I'm free the whole entire time like WHAT?! :)

Oh, you may not be too enthusiastic about this chapter but fear not! :D bc

P.S.: 1!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

She's really good with her tongue. It's not too much, yet not too little. Both of us are constantly fighting for dominance while I keep my hands steady on her thighs to hold her on my lap. I can still feel her smirk, and occasionally see it when we look at each other while making out.

If Louis really never kissed her, he is definitely missing out.

Liam acknowledgingly hits my shoulder and laughs when Kim and I break apart and she sits back down next to me, readjusting her dress which has traveled dangerously high up her thighs during our little session.

While the others are still cheering and laughing, I realize that Louis has left. I look at his empty seat with a frown. Did he leave because the dare made him jealous? Maybe he isn't as uninterested in Kim as he made it look like. What if he likes her back after all?

The thought makes me want to apologize to him immediately. It also makes me want to grab Kim and throw her into the ocean when I think about the two of them ending up together.

"I think that's enough of Truth or Dare for tonight," Ashton says with a sideglance to Louis' empty spot between Niall and Zayn. So he has noticed, too.

"Oh come on, man," Carlos protests, "it's just starting to get interesting."

"Look at the the positive side, Carlos. You can go ahead and snog Jade without anyone interrupting you with boring dares," Ashton winks. I think he wants to end the game because Louis left and he feels bad because he posed the dare.

"Yeah, I'm over it, too," Beth says with a grave expression on her face. I doubt that her mood will improve anytime soon.

When the first few people get up and leave the fire place, it is clear that the game is over. And I am glad. Now that Louis has left (most likely because of Kim) something heavy has settled on my shoulders and I feel like being alone.

So I get up, too, with the intension to go somewhere quiet and sulk a little. I don't even quite know what about but it doesn't matter.

I know I shouldn't be going anywhere alone but right now I don't care. I just want to be alone.

However, before I can even leave the circle, Kim grabs my hand to keep me from leaving.

"Hey, where do you think you're going, handsome?" she asks and I can't help but let out a tiny groan of annoyance.

"Uh, I was just going to get us something to drink," I lie, giving her a plastic smile.

"Aww, Harry!" she chirps, "You're such a gentleman. But you know what, I'll just come with you," she gets up, taking my hand and beaming at me, "I know best what I want."

"I bet you do," I smile and start walking towards a small table next to an empty barbecue. It mostly holds the horrible tasting beer, but there is also some heavier stuff and some sorts of soda. While Kim goes for the beer, I decide to spare my tongue and go for a coke.

"What? You're not going to have a drink with me?" Kim asks when she sees the can in my hands.

"Nah, I'm not really in the mood to get drunk," I say and open the can, ignoring the girl's pout.