Chapter Forty-Six

Smile, comment, laugh, cry, throw your phones, scream, enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

I've been up for a while now. Couldn't sleep. There's so much on my mind. Good things mostly, but also scary things.

I can faintly smell both of our sweat from the night before when I shuffle a bit closer to him, but I don't mind. Actually, I find it kind of sexy. It brings back images from last night, which I might just dismiss as a wet dream if it wasn't for the dried stains that I can see on his shirt and the dark hickey on his lower neck. I can still feel a tingle run down my spine when I think about the way Louis looked in that moment of absolute pleasure.

Of course, the lead-up to the whole thing wasn't ideal. I would've felt a lot better if we had talked about the kiss properly, and then got off together. But I'm hoping that we will talk about everything as soon as he wakes up.

I do feel somewhat guilty about the way it went down, though. It had taken me completely off guard when he pulled me onto his lap to kiss me. At first, I was way too surprised to know what was going on and what to think. It just felt so good. God, it'd never been as turned on by any of the girls I've ever been with. I never got this excited before. I mean, we didn't even have sex and it was probably still the hottest thing I've ever experienced.

I didn't know that being with a guy would be so different. I actually didn't think, being with a guy was an option at all. All I've ever known was guys being with girls and thus, everyone I've ever been with are female. I had no idea that being with a guy would make my blood race that much faster. Feeling Louis touch me and seeing him respond to me was so much more intense than anything I've ever felt with a girl.

While I know that he enjoyed it too, I can't help but feeling guilty about the fact that he never admitted to anything up until the point where we were both already sweaty and panting.

My eyes fall on the hickey, decorating his neck. Those were my lips, my teeth, all my work. I don't know why this is so fascinating to me, but my eyes light up as I lift my hand to run my fingertips over it.

I feel like a whole new person, like I've never experienced physical contact before. I'm learning so much about myself lately, just by spending time with this boy. Have I even had been touched by anyone before? I don't know. It doesn't seem to matter anymore.

After drooling over the look of that hickey for at least fifteen full minutes, I can feel Louis stir next to me before he blinks his eyes open.

They immediately zero in on my face and to my pleasant surprise, his arms pull me closer almost reflexively.

"Morning sunshine," I exaggeratively smile at him.

"Hey," Louis replies in his thick morning voice and rubs the back of his hand over his eyes, "uhh, how long have you been awake?"

I shrug my shoulders and prop my head up with my arm to make eye contact easier. "Just for a little while," I say, trying to sound as casual as possible, "Did you have a good sleep?"

He cracks a smile at me, before nodding his head. "Very good one," he says and jawns loudly.

"Really?" I smile happily, "What woke you up then?"

Louis tilts his head down at a weird angle, creating a dubble chin beneith his jawline as he tries to look at something that his gaze can't reach. "The weird tickling sensation on my neck that has yet to notice I'm awake and stop," he smirks and gives me a pointed look.

That's when I realize that I'm still brushing my fingertips over Louis' neck. "Oops," I whisper and stop my fingers from moving.

When Louis winks at me cheekily, I graze over the spot once more before pulling my hand away. "Sorry, I was just wondering what fight you must've gotten into, last night, to have such a vicious bruise on your neck this morning," I joke. I swear, I'm getting better at those.