Chapter Thirty-Eight

ONE WORD:    I N F I N I T Y

Am I right?! OMG have you already listened to it? I'm so excited for the album! And the boys are also FINALLY on snapchat :)

Oh, btw a good friend of mine has persuaded me to tell you guys my twitter, even though I don't think that anyone would be interested. But in case I am wrong, my twitter is:

LauraFelicis

even though I have been meaning to change that stupid @ for ages now... well whatever..

And I have FINALLY come up with a new chapter. The past week or so has been hard. I kept on trying to come up with something for this chapter but instead I could only come up with events and dialogues and monologues for the future. But I've finally finished and here it is:

Alright let's face it, we all know why I chose Harry to join me on the trip. It wasn't because I think he's going to help me teach the boys how to hunt. And it wasn't because I think he's any safer with me than he is with one of the other captains. It's because I wanted him with me. I wanted to spend the next couple of days with him.

And I'm actually glad that Niall forced that awkward situation of shaking hands on me and Harry. That way, we made up and had a pretty decent time on our way to the camp site. It was still slightly awkward and uncomfortable, and maybe a bit too much of extra friendly conversation, but at least we talked. And he laughed about my jokes. I love when he does that. One time he even hit his head against the passenger seat's window because he laughed so hard. Made me feel better than I have ever since waking up ontop of Harry's chest.

We've been spending here all day already. I supervised the boys while they set up the tents (meaning I chilled for a bit, you know me). I already took two of the three boys for a quick hunt but I was the only one who actually killed something. We're just at the beginning, they'll learn. At least we have the game that I shot for dinner. Harry is showing us how to make bread that doesn't feel like gum when you chew it.

"So what? We'll have to leave it sitting in the sun again? But we just did that," Peter, a 13 year old kid, says to Harry as he covers the dough with a towel.

"Yes, it helps creating air pockets which makes the bread very light and fluffy," Harry smiles at the boy. He has been so patient with them even though they weren't very happy about learning how to bake. "Be glad that we're not making puff pastry," he chuckles, "that has to be folded and rested and refrigerated for at least 5 times and even overnight!"

I roll my eyes at him. He's such a geek.

"How do you know all of this?" Evan asks, seeming genuinely interested in what Harry has to say.

Harry beams him an appreciative smile. "I work at a bakery," he explains.

"You work? Why do you have to work? Your parents are rich, right?" Peter furrows his eyebrows.

Harry bursts into laughter. "I don't have to work, I just like working there," he shrugs with a smile.

I can feel my face fall and annoyance taking over. "Yeah, and you wanna know why he likes it so much, Pet," I snarl and finish the rest of the sentence by looking directly at Harry to show him my annoyance, "he particularly likes the ladies that work there. They're supposed to be 'really nice', isn't that right, Harold?"

Harry looks back at me in confusion, his green eyes watching me until he seems to come to a realization and a knowing smirk spreads across his face.

"Is it not?" I repeat, growing more and more irritated, the longer he looks at me with the smug expression on his face.

"Oh yes," Harry smirks, "the ladies are really nice. They're one of the reasons why I love working there... and they can't keep their hands off of me."