Chapter 4

Finally it was the soccer scrimmage. Apparently the word had gotten out we were having one, so the whole school was here. Most kids were cheering on the boys team. I didn't care though.

"Okay girls! Huddle up!" I screamed.

"Is it just me or does everyone in the crowd seem to be cheering on the boys team?" Caroline said.

"Yeah. So let's change their mind!" I said, and our team screamed yeah. "Team on three!" I called.

"ONE, TWO, THREE TEAM!" We all screamed.

"Starters get out there." I said.

And the game began.

We started with the ball. When Julia passed it to me, I passed it to Taylor. We then started one play of ours where I had to sprint up the field. Taylor passed it to me, I dribbled past their defenders shot and scored.

The crowd went crazy. Me and Delaney did our ritual. And I even saw Kyle giving me a thumbs up. Which was odd because he was the captain of the boys team, and I just scored on HIS team.

~After The Scrimmage~

We ended up winning 5-2. I scored three, Autumn scored one, and Julia scored one. Kyle (not surprising) scored both of their goals.

After the scrimmage, Katie, Kyle's girlfriend, came up to me.

"Omg Carli is that you! Great goals in the game!" She screamed.

"First off, it wasn't a game it was a scrimmage. And second, why are you even talking to me? I mean really can you leave? Like now?" I said.

"Oh I just came to warn you, if you don't back off of Kyle you have some serious sh*t coming your way." She said.

"Are you really trying to threaten me?" I said while laughing. "Because until today I Kyle wasn't talking to me, and I wasn't talking to him. I'm not going to forgive him anytime soon, he has to work for it. So no you're not going to threaten me. Got it Barbie?" I said.

"G-Got it Carli..." she said

"That's what I thought. So bye-bye Katie!" I said.

That's when Kyle came.

"How could you say that to her Carli! What has she ever done to you!" He screamed at me.

"How could I say that to her? Did you hear what she said to me! She was threatening me! What has she done to me! She took away my best friend and my crush! She used to pick on me for playing soccer with you and the other boys! Why do you think I joined the girls team! Because of her! So don't even say that! Got it Kyle!" I screamed at him.

"I'm so sorry Carli! I've never know what she has done and said to you!" Kyle said.

"It's to late." I said and walked away.