Chapter 9

~Katie's POV~

How dare Kyle break up with me! I'm cheer captain! I'm popular! I'm rich! It's all because of that Carli girl! She is going to pay for this!

~Kyle's POV~

When I came back into the cafeteria, news of Katie and I breaking up had spread. Hopefully Carli heard, maybe I'll have a chance! But then again shes been looking at Calum all of lunch. I'm praying she doesn't like him. After Calum left to get the rest of his schedule, questions started coming.

"Do you guys think Carli likes Calum? Cause she NEVER comes over here! Like ever!" Taylor, my best friend and the main defense, said bringing me out of my trance.

"I think he likes her! Have you seen the way he was staring at her! I mean we all know she's gorgeous, but hes been staring at her like shes the love of his life!" Xavier, one of our strikers, said.

"I don't think she likes him, maybe she was just being friendly?" I said. After I said that they all started laughing like there was no tomorrow. "It was a suggestion!" I said in my defense.

"Carli being friendly to a new kid! A boy no less! That's some kind of joke! Of course she likes him!" Cole, the goalie, said.

"Well I want her friend to come by more often!" Connor, our left wing, said with a blush across his face.

"OH MY GOSH! MY LITTLE CON-CON HAS A CRUSH!" William, our right wing, screamed. And the whole cafeteria looked at us.

"Well I hope she doesn't like him!" I said.

"Why not!" everyone at my table asked.

"Cause I like her! Okay! I like her!" I said.

"Sorry dude, but it doesn't look like she feels the same way." Cory, our right defence, said. Then pointed to Carli's table. She was talking and laughing with Calum.

"I'll be back guys..." I whispered, before I sprinted out of the cafeteria.

~Author's Notes (Please Read)~

If you want a chapter dedicated to you please message me about it! I love hearing about my story, and from my readers! Please vote, comment, and view! Love you guys!

-Bella