Chapter 13

~Katie's POV~

Carli always ruins my plans! I just wanted Kyle! But no! Taylor, will soon he'll find out that I'm having his kid.

But for now nobody needs to know.

Although I now have a new plan to get Kyle. I'll apologize to Carli, find out some embarrassing information and secrets about her that I could use against her. I'll tell Kyle about them, and he'll leave her for me!

Point Katie.

~Carli's POV~

I haven't talked to Kyle since Katie told him she was pregnant. And I don't want to. I know we aren't dating but it still hurt.

So seeing his car pull up into my driveway, and seeing him run to the door was a surprise.

As soon as I opened the door, he pulled me into a hug, and told me the three words I've been wanting to hear for years.

"I love you." He whispered just loud enough for me to hear. Then he said something I didn't expect, "I'm not the father."

"You aren't?" I whispered back.

"No, but that doesn't matter anymore. All that matters is that I have you." He said.

"I love you too, Kyle. But it doesn't change anything." I said.

Then he gently pressed his lips to mine.

"Will you wear my jersey tomorrow?" He asked.

This chapter is dedicated to @lindsey_wunder

You guys are the best! I'm currently one vote away from a hundred!

Thank you so much!

-Bella