14. ℍ𝕖'𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕕

ՏOᑎᘜ: ᗪᑎᗩ ᗷY KᗴᑎᗪᖇIᑕK ᒪᗩᗰᗩᖇ

DANTE 🥵
"Why is my Warehouse like this? do you think you can do whatever you chooses to do in my Warehouse? no like, what the f*** is wrong with you people,huh? can you guys be more dumb?"
I asked them,I was so fucking disappointed at how my shipments are been stolen

"I'm sorry Sir.

"Oh you sorry?
It's ok man, you can't always be perfect. I'll let it slide, okay.
Don't worry."
I said and I can see how he sigh in relief, thinking he won't die.

I said smirking devilishly but before he took a step I grabbing by the collar shaving him to the hard wall making him wins in pain but I choke him harder with my hands bringing my gun from my pants I can't take it anymore. I'm losing patience like how the f*** would he let this happened to my shipment and he was in charge because I trusted him because I thought that he was brave but no, he's another piece of coward. Fool. he deserves to die does, he really think that I'm going to forgive him??
I see his eyes terrified, he's crying begging me for help to forgive him to let him go.

"Did you think you can mess my shits up without dieing, you ass fucking hole?"
I threatened.

I bring out my gun and pull out the safety and I blow his head off,his blood staining my white shirt he fell limp on the floor clear this s*** off I said to my men

I always trusted a Elias but how could he let this happen, well I watch as the blood wash away from my hands, smiling.

He really pissed me off today to the extent that all I want to see is blood, don't get me wrong I am not a vampire but f*** I want to kill and I did kill the m***********. He should have known better than to mess with my shipment but the f*** is dumbass, he deserves death and that's what he gets from me always.

I wanted to help her little ass but her little boyfriend Save the Day not really my problem I've gotten my money.

That girl that's little girl thank goodness that her boyfriend paid for high debt cuz I really believe don't want to see her around my s*** or my club she's so f****** annoying. cuz why won't she gets harassed in my club when she's always wearing back sluttish dress every time, like man is not a stone, they f****** gets horny.
But fuck the fools that get horny around by her cause f****** not attractive at all,like what the f*** men.??

"Here's a letter for you sir"
Ashley,my personal assistant said.

I received the death threat again.
The person with this puppy shit is really a coward and is messing with the wrong person because killing me will send the whole world in chaos.

I walk down to the other room in my basement.
This room is for the girls,..

"Alice"
I called when I get inside and she ran to me, she was already making one of the girls hair.

"You have to get 20 girls ready, they've been paid for."

"Yes Dön"

"Mr Arthur Newman will come get them,an hour from now."

"Yes sir"

"Did you find the girl?"

"Yes, she's in the basement.
She refused to compete with us."
Taking a deep breath, I sighed.
I look up, seeing some of my men, repairing the upper window.