26. 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕-𝕫𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕕

ՏOᑎᘜ: ᗯᗩIT ᖴOᖇ YOᑌᖇ ᒪOᐯᗴ ᙭ ᗩᖇIᗩᑎᗩ ᘜᖇᗩᑎᗪᗴ🎶

𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 .
All my life,all I ever needed and craved for is love. Love from someone that I love.
It feels good to love somebody and somebody loves you back, but it feels one-sided now.

Kylie was my first love,I loved so damn much but what did I get back in return? Betrayal. Cheat.
She stole from me and fucked my friend.
She was the good definition of golddigger. She was after my money all along.

From the first moment I saw her, I was mesmerized Myra's beauty was undeniable but it was her infectious personality that truly captured my heart. She radiated joy and happiness and I couldn't help but fall in love with her.
She walked into my life like a breath of fresh air and from the moment I laid eyes on her I was captivated. My heart skipped a beat as I took in her beauty and I knew I had to get to know her. Little did I know that first encounter would lead to a love.

They say love at first sight isn't real but I beg to differ. When Myra walked into my life, it was like time stood still. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and as I got to know her I realized she was even more amazing on the inside.
She came into my life and turned it upside down in the best way possible.

But she just wants us to be just FRIENDS!!

It felt like a punch to the gut when she told me I was only a friend. I had been holding onto my feelings for so long hoping that one day, she would see me as more than just a friend. But in that moment, I knew that my love for her would always be unrequited.
My heart shattered into a million pieces when she uttered those words. I had always hoped that our friendship would turn into something more but instead, I was left with the painful realization that I was just a friend to her.

"I don't love you and I don't hate you, I just love you as a friend"

I couldn't m believe what I was hearing. I had poured my heart out to her only to be met with the crushing blow of being friend-zoned. It was a painful reminder that sometimes no matter how much we love someone they may only see us as a friend.

I never thought I would find myself in this situation - watching the woman I love marry my enemy. We were always told that love knows no bounds but in this case it seems that love has led me down a path of heartache and despair. I am torn between my love for her and my hatred for the man she is about to marry. I am just a shattered man unable to do anything but watch as my enemy takes the one thing that I hold dear. Myra.

In the quiet of my room, I sat with my head in my hands deep in thought. Suddenly, I felt a familiar touch on my shoulder and looked up to see my sister sitting beside me.

"What's the problem, Enzo?"
Her eyes held a mixture of concern and tenderness as she gazed at me with sympathy and affection I could feel her genuine care and understanding and it brought a sense of comfort to my troubled heart

"Is it father? Is he he bothering you."

"No. No. It's not him."

"Then what is it? Or....is it about Myra? She's getting married,you know."

"Yes. She's getting married."

"You know she -"

"I love her. I love Myra so much. I don't know what to do. She came to me. To invite me. That's so sick. Tell me what should I do? Sis? I'm so...."
My emotions overwhelmed me as I felt the tears fall and my voice tremble Seeking comfort I wrapped my arms around her waist and rested my head on her lap finding solace in her gentle touch on my hair.

"The universe has a way of bringing what is meant for you back into your life no matter how far it may stray Trust in the timing and have faith that what is meant to be yours will always find its way back to you"