Adventure Time

A/N: Your call has been answered InsanelyIrish, here is an update.

Quick note; this book will probably be ending really soon! (That's probably not what you wanted when you asked me to update but I had to break the news somehow)

"Luke, guess what time it is?" I ask cheerfully, causing the miserable blond to glare up at me like I would catch fire under his rage.

Luke was the kind of sad person that wanted everyone else to be sad with him, the smallest amount of happiness caused him to feel angry.

Luke didn't have to know that I was feeling on the top of the world because Calum and I made out for a while before I finally decided it was best to cheer Luke up.

"I don't know, what time is it?" Luke groaned, already regretting letting me into the back room where he'd locked himself in.

"Adventure time," I whisper, leaning in super close with a wide grin on my face just to spite the boy. Before he could figure out what was happening, I had him up and was attempting to pull him toward the door.

"Don't." Luke whined feebly, barely even trying to stop me because it didn't take much to stop me.

"Lucas, stop fighting! I will drag your sorry ass out that door one way or another," I snap, gesturing to the door with a nod as I suddenly kicked his foot out from under him and began tugging on his leg to achieve my goal.

After several attempts to latch on to whatever cam into contact with his hand, at one point he grabbed a discarded shoe-probably Ashton's-and threw it at my head, he finally surrendered and agreed to go on an adventure with me.

"You've got to be real quiet because Cal's in his bunk and he can't know we're going somewhere because he'll want to come," I explained, shushing him as soon as he tried to say something.

✩ ✩ ✩ ✩

"We're in so much shit," I hiss, trying to tug an uncoordinated Giraffe boy while texting Calum that we'd be right there. In truth, we were weaving through back alleys a few blocks from the concert that started in ten minutes.

"Calm down, the Fam will just think we're trying to be divas. All fashionably late and stuff," Luke joked, trying to make the best of the situation by flipping his imaginary long blond hair.

"Damn it, Luke! I don't know where we're going," I exclaimed, slowing down as I opened Google maps for what had to be the fifth time in the last three minutes.

"The adventure was great though," Luke said unhelpfully.

Even though he was right, we ended up in a half shut down mall that was bordering on closed and we just ended up screwing around. Luke managed to smash a huge ass hole in the wall-don't ask how, we're still trying to figure it out-and we might have ran from the cops because of it, but all around it was a lot of fun hiding in a dumpster with Luke as the police ran down the alley trying to find us.

It was times like these that I wished the entire band was with us because Cal and Ash just aren't going to believe it. Honestly, who's going to believe that I, Michael Clifford, out ran the cops?

Definitely not anyone affiliated with the band.

[A/N: Holy mother of pearl, there's a big ass moth in my wall.... I hope it doesn't go all Olan Rogers' moth attack on me. Aaaannnnyyywwaaaaayyy...]

Thankfully, with the help of my superior navigation skills, we made it back with three minutes to spare.

"You had me worried," Calum said upon seeing us rush into the dressing room, he came over to give me a hug but stopped abruptly, "You smell like trash."

"Yeah, put on some of your nasty cologne before we showed up," Luke laughed, a cheeky smile appearing on his lips when Calum gave him a dirty look.

"Go change!" One of our many hired helping hands urged, barely glancing at the pair of us and obviously unsatisfied by the amount of time we supplied.

Deciding against practically hosing us down with Axe, they just fixed up our hair as best as they could with less than a minute to spare. Thrusting guitars in our hands we headed for the stage.

The screams erupted well before we had even met up with Ashton and Calum, it was an indication that this was happening and our intro music had already started. In a few seconds Ashton would rule up the crowd by pounding out a beat as the rest of us ran on stage.

"Hey Luke?" I ask as we're herded toward the entrance by the backstage crew.

"Yeah?" He replied, slowing down a bit because I had to run on first to react my microphone before Luke started the song.

"You aren't that bad," I observe with a smirk, kind of glad that I had this bonding experience with him but also kind of peeved that he made me run and declined buying me food even though he probably eats the most out of everyone in the band.

"You're actually worse than I thought," Luke acknowledged with a tilt of his head and a small smile that he used to make girls faint. Before I can register that he'd insulted me, it was my cue to run onstage.

"How are y'all doing tonight?" I shout into the microphone, followed by a chorus of screams from the crowd in reply.

"That's exactly what I wanted to hear!" Calum shouted with a smile on his face as Luke introduced our first song.

A/N: So if this goes according to the plan that I made up like five minutes ago, there will only be. Two. More. Parts.

This is really abrupt, I know but I think it's time to end this, it just seems right. Plus I've got a bunch of new/already in the making fics that are turning out pretty great and another fic that I finished a while back, so this will be my second completed story.

So this isn't farewell just yet but it's coming up soon! x

P.S. What do you think having a third part with just weird facts would be fun? Because, I admit, I've been slacking with the fun facts. I'm thinking about it so lemme know what you think