Chaotic Symphony

A/N: So. . . Not a gif on the side/top because I just really love this picture, it reminds me of the one where Michael's hugging Calum like its the first time he's been able to in years. . .  Ignore me.

-Drowns in Malum feels-

P.S. There's a question at the bottom that I'd like if you'd answer, but obviously you don't have to.

Since Luke was seriously pissed at basically everyone but me, he'd dragged me out of the dressing room after sound check to get Starbucks.

Typical Luke.

"Is this where you take all your dates Pook? Classy." I snort, looking at the Starbucks rip-off. Considering we hadn't been able to find the real Starbucks and we were running out of time so we settled for this small coffee shop.

"I'm so tired, sound check didn't help." I whine, dropping my head onto Luke's shoulder and cuddle into the warm fleecy fabric of his sweater like it was pillow.

"Who wouldn't be after what you went through last night, I'm sorry I forgot it was your birthday." Luke trailed off, rubbing his hand up and down my arm soothingly. All it did was make me even more tired, my eyes began to droop closed and my yawning intensified greatly.

 "Mike, do you want another. . ." The sound of water washes hi voice away and the sensation of being underground, in a tunnel surfaces.

I open my eyes to find myself walking into a hotel room. I throw off my sweater that I don't remember grabbing let alone owning, and slip off my pants.

Looking over to the queen sized bed and sigh in relief when Calum's snuggled into the blankets by himself. I try not to disturb him as I sneak in but he turns to me wide awake.

"Hey, how are you Cal?" I whisper, pushing a few stray hairs off his forehead. I pull him closer to me and wrap my arms around him but he doesn't melt into my touch and rest his head on my shoulder, he looks at me with hooded eyes.

"I found the lube that was stuffed into your suitcase." He deadpans and I internally start to freak out.

"O-Oh, my m-m-mum sent it to me after I-I came out." I stress, hoping he'd understand that I wasn't about to use it anytime soon.

"Shhh, how 'bout we test it out?" Calum asks, giving me one of his lazy smirks. "I read that its flavoured."

"I'm n-not ready." 

"C'mon, we'll take it slow."

"No Calum, I'm not ready." I say with more force.

"We can spend all day tomorrow cuddling." He tries to distract me with all the cute couple things we could do.

"Cal, I said no." I repeat, glaring at him and hoping he'll drop the subject.

"But I can make you feel s-" Everything fades into black.

"Oh god, it was just a dream." I sigh in relief as I hug Calum.

"Stop distracting me Mikey, 've got to get you to the bus." He laughs, making me aware that he's carrying me.

"Why are you carrying me?" I whine, despite resting my head against his chest.

"Luke called Ashton telling him to pick you two up because you fell asleep and Ashton couldn't find a car so I kind of invited myself to carry you home." The conversation drops while I enjoy the soft heat radiating off him.

"What were Luke and I doing anyway?" I ask, having a hard time thinking because I was still extremely tired.

"You guys walked out after sound check and Luke called from some sucky coffee shop around the corner from Starbucks."

Everything came back to me in a whirlwind, leaving me extremely dizzy.

It wasn't just a dream.

"Cal, put me down." I instruct through gritted teeth, nearly falling over upon contact with the ground. My head was pounding out some kind of uncomfortable bass line that kept tempo for the chaotic chatter consuming my brain. Memories and conversations surfaced and swam, sinking back into the mass of thoughts before I had a chance to identify what my brain was demanding me to remember and think about. As if I could think in this chaos.

"Mikey, are you okay?" Calum asks, sounding like he's a block away and not right in front of me.

Of course, I am. When am I not?

The real question is; when are you okay?

Thank you for making me more confused Michael.

That's what I'm here for, Bud.

The ground falls out from under me

   and

             I 

                drop. . . 

A/N: How are you my punk rock friends? I know this is like three hundred words shorter than I usually do but I'm in the process of packing because my family is moving a town over (which means I am still able to go to the same school and thank god)

So the question I want to ask is are you (my people) okay with being Malumfrickers?

I accidentally came up with it while addressing the people that read Stranger, I thought calling them mofos would be mean so Malum replaced mother by accident and that's the story of how I got Malumfrickers.

It would be like skittlesmalum calling her readers hoodies, I think its cute(x

So if you'd like to voice your opinion on the name or have a different name that fits feel free to comment.

FUN FACT: This Halloween I went trick or treating and I actually got a bag of chips that was nearly four years old, the more you know.

FUN FACT: In 1980, a hospital in Las Vegas suspended workers for betting n when the patients would die.

FUN WORD: Dibble; to drink like a duck.

✖ Peace out Malumfrickers and have a lovely day ✖