Hot Murderer

Fun Fact: I'm about as pale as Edward Cullen. I don't sparkle though, I'm too hardcore for that.

>< >< >< ><

"Is this the tour bus of 5 Second of Summer?" A feminine voice asked, breaking my concentration. I throw my controller on the couch opposite me and scramble out from under my blankets.

"Yeah, sorry. Everyone else is out some place right now. Can I help you?" I ask, pressing the button to make the mirror door slide open.

We had stopped for the next two days, we are performing tonight and have a meet and greet tomorrow. Today is the first concert of our tour, somewhere in Chicago. Sound check was an hour ago so the other boys were out sightseeing and the rest of the team was doing something.

I was alone until now.

Let's hope this stranger isn't some kind of murderer.

A lady a little but older than me was standing near the steering wheel. Long blonde hair pulled up into a tight bun. She had bright brown eyes and full lips. She gave me a small closed lip smile when the door slide all the way open. A fancy camera around her neck. Her pale blue shorts revealed smooth tan legs which contrasted with her tight red long sleeve shirt.

A hot murderer.

Mikey you're gay.

I'm also dead if she is a murderer.

And you'll die gay.

"You must be Michael. I'm Jane." She introduces, stretching her arm out for a handshake.

Death by handshake.

I didn't want her to know that I caught on to her evil plan, so I shook her hand.

"Hello." I greet, flashing her a tight smile.

"I'm interviewing you and your band when we get to Texas, until then I'm on the road with you writing an article about your day to day lives." She explains, walking further into the bus and closer to me.

What a convincing story, I bet she rehearsed it.

"Well, welcome to the life of 5sos!" I gesture around me, making sure I don't turn my back to her at all.

She looks around the bus with calculating eyes, nodding her head a few times. She's taking note of the mini kitchenette we have.

I'll have to hide all the knives.

"Michael! I brought you some fries--And who might we have here?" Luke asks, nearly dropping the food he brought with him.

Don't fall for it Lucas, I know you're pretty stupid.

"This is Jane, she's writing an article about us. She's on the road with us until Texas." I introduce.

"Luke, Luke Hemmings. I'm the--" he begins.

"He's under aged." I finish, shoving him slightly and laughing.

"Mike, I'm eighteen. My birthday was last month." He whines.

"Under aged mentally." I correct myself.

"You guys are so cute! Bickering like brothers." Jane squeals.

I flinched, forgetting that she was here.

How do you forget there's a murderer in the room?

"Are you staying in the bus with us?" Luke asks, also remembering there's an attractive female present.

"Yeah, I'm staying in the bunk under Michael's." She looks around at the bunks.