Pizza Spaceships.

"Calum you ass hat, my bum hurts." I whine, shifting in my seat to find a more comfortable position.

"Hey," He held his hands up in defence. "You said you wanted it rough."

The comment made nearly everyone in the cramped cab gasp. The driver glared at him using the rearview mirror.

"I-I did not!" I blush and stumble over my words, unable to maintain a cool, confident demeanour with heated glances being thrown at me. It was different on stage, when some of the fans glare at me, it's easy to brush off.

Who are you kidding, Michael? You were never cool.

I nearly snorted out loud at that thought, if by never you mean always.

"I over heard you rapping along to one of my songs when you thought I was sleeping." He smirked, waving his iPhone tauntingly.

"I hope you fall off the stage tonight." I growl, folding my arms and pouting like a defiant five year old.

"If I do, I'll be falling for you." He muttered under his breath, turning his attention to the scenery that zoomed by.

The only question remaining is; what even is air?

I must have heard him wrong.

But what if I didn't? The though makes me choke on my breath, wheezing carbon dioxide and spitting out animalistic noises.

No one takes notice of the poor punk boy choking on the only thing that keeps his heart pumping blood.

Mr. Giraffe Legs was in a heated argument with Andrea but I couldn't hear what the topic was over my gagging sounds.

Ashton and Jane were taking turns poking and generally annoying Calum while he stared longingly out the window in a depressed manor with an ear bud stuffed in each ear.

The only one that looked mildly concerned was the cab driver, although it was directed to his Nicki Minaj CD that wouldn't read in the cab's player.

I finally got my breathing under control, with no help from Calum might I add. His leg kept rubbing against mine and occasionally he'd elbow me in the ribs while pulling out his phone.

Dick wad.

We made sure the girls got out two blocks away, we didn't want to start any rumours about groupies.

The fans were slightly shocked when we hobbled out of the rusty van that was meagerly renovated into a cab.

The shock was over in a flash, girls screaming, yelling our names, waving, taking pictures and videos. It was something I'll never get used to.

It's pretty obvious most girls were screaming for Luke and Ashton. Not that it mattered when I got closer to the barricade, I guess at the end of the day as long as they achieved getting a picture with one of us they ended up happy. That, or they preferred the other boys over myself but if the occasion arose that they could get a photo with me they would take it without a second thought.

I tried getting pictures with as many as i could on the way in, unfortunately the girls started to pull and grab my flannel shirt to get my attention. A security personnel ushered me through the door, me shouting apologies over my shoulder the whole way.

Surprisingly I wasn't the first in, Calum was down the hall helping an old lady carry a long fold-up table. It was quite the interesting sight, Calum helping a frail old lady who had to be at least four and half feet tall. She was dressed in mint pants and a matching floral print shirt and a wide straw sunhat which contrasted Calum's black skinny jeans and cut up Green Day shirt greatly.