Character Answers

A/N: My style is a little weird compared to other Character Asks, I didn't originally intend for it to end up this way. It just kind of did.

Michael:

"What did you think when Calum blurted y'all were dating?" "Honestly? I thought it was me who blurted it out. I was so shocked, I swear I was going to tell everyone we're just friends, like he'd told me to. But he spoke first and now we're suddenly 'dating', sure, I've been waiting for this moment for awhile," he pauses, looking off at something behind the camera with a dazed look, "Five long years to be exact, nearly six." he snaps out of his daze and smiles at the camera. "I guess I was kind of hoping he'd ask me out in some special way..." He blushes and looks down.

"Who tops" He furrows his eyebrows at the piece of paper, looking confused before blushing a bright red, "I-uh, don't know what you mean!" He quickly gets up and runs out of the room with rosy cheeks. 

Three minutes later.

Michael is pushed down into the chair. "I wrote you more confident than that." A person off screen sighs before Michael's mouth twitches up in a smirk, "As much as anyone will say its Calum--Fuck you Luke Hemmings!--There is no doubt when I say its me, besides. My cliffoconda don't want none unless Calum got buns hun." He finally answers. Cue entire world finally having the answer.

Calum:

"Why aren't you and Michael dating yet dick head"  "We are? Didn't you hear the radio broadcast?"

"Who tops calum" "Um, I'm not intitled to disclose that imformation."

"Is it you?! Is it Michael?! *questioningly stares*" He looks at the camera wide eyed, "Since your so pushy, and persistent. I'll have you know there is a 98% chance its me.... In my opinion anyway."

Luke:

"who tops" He snorts, "Right to the point I see. Its a little weird that you'd be asking me this but, I think Calum probably tops." A piece of paper is handed to Luke from someone out of frame, his eyes read the note before growing three times wider. "OOOOOOHHHHH!" He shouts, understanding who the question was actually about. He looks around shiftly. Leaning toward the camera, his voice drops to a whisper, "Ashton likes it up the ass." He laughs, using his tongue to play with his lip ring.

"can you play drums yet" "Actually, no I can't. Ash has tried to teach me like three times after but..... It may have turned into something entirely different. Ashton's new hobby is to complain about how bad his bum hurts." Luke winks suggestively at camera.

"You winkin @ me bby?" "Yeah, your the one for me." He laughs, gaze averting to something behind the camera. He gets up quickly, nearly tripping on the chair's leg, "No Ash! Come back! I wa-She's was one of the Fam!" His desprate calls can be heard from off camera.

Ashton:

"You look like llama" He looks up at the camera, and nods once. "Thank you, I've heard llamas are uh, pretty sassy." He grins, reading the related comment out loud "Sometimes monkey" He laughs, "I aim to please." He responds.

"So, letting you know, Lashton is my O.T.P" Ashton looks from the paper to the camera multiple times before a wide smile spreds across his face, "Awwwwee, thank you." He gets up, keeping his face in the view of the camera, "You're so sweet, here have a virtual hug." He wraps his arms around the camera.

Stevie:

"where did you even come from" "Originally from New Jersey, my parents own a potato farm there."

"You butt nugget"  "Uh, I'll take that as a compliment? Because I nearly put my nugget in Cliffo's butt." He laughs at his lame joke. The camera crew cringes.

"I dont remember you" "I don't remember you either." Stevie scoffs fakely.

Jane: 

"are you a murderer" "Um, what?" She looks around with a confused expression.

"What's the mass murder plan? Bc I'm down for killing some bishes" After being walked through on today's slang and internet language Jane nods slowly, pulling on a smile. "There is no plan, I'm not partaking in any mass murder anytime soon."

"So, yo can I kill some bitches too?" "Um, sure. You and her can go along with this mass murder plan everyone seems to be going on about."

Ashley, from the bar:

"who are you?"  "I'm not really a key character but I drove a drunk Michael home from the bar." She shakes her head at the memory with a laugh.

"I can't remember you oopsies" She laughs quietly, her laugh disperses into tiny barely audible snorts. "Its okay, I'm not very memorable. You're forgiven?"

Patrick:

"Do the wheels on the bus go round and round" Patrick looks up at the camera and nods enthusiastically.

Gavin:

"Wicky wicky wicky" Gavin preforms weird gestures that somewhat resemble actions one would perform on a turntable, he puts on a pair of aviators and crosses his arms, nodding once. "Word." He replies in a serious tone.

Boss ass bitch of an Author (My name is Kay(la)):

"Hi! Uh how long does the story go?"  "Helloooo! I'm supposed to have an answer to this question by ow but I don't........ I'm kind of just going with the flow? Seeing where this story takes me. A few updates ago I was thiking about doing this (character ask) and I'm like but I've barely done anything yet, I don't even know if I've properly introduced the characters, needless to say... I counted my updates and there's alot more than I thought. I have so much planned (that may or may not be a lie because I kinda, sorta have ideas but i don't know if I'll be adding them all in). 

I ramble too much.

"Hey there! how do you update so much"  "Bonjour! (you are all so enthusiastic with your greetings its totally punk rock) I actually don't update as much as I want to, I procrastinate constantly. Me having no life factors in there somewhere, Along with, randomly waking up at like five in the morning with either a new story idea or something that I could add in to this story (the future stories have great potential in my mind) and I usually think of you (my people) in general. Not only do I wonder what would you want, what can I put to screw with you but sometimes I sit there and think if I were reading this when would I want another update? Usually the conclusion is right away. Besides drawing I write my stories, the creative juices flow pretty well when I'm half dead and in bed." (This turned into how to keep writing and not really how do you update so much, sorry)

I hope this helped I guess? If you want to know anything else, have any other questions or just want to talk you can always message me (there is a 100% chance of me answering back and you being stuck with me because I'm clingy, I hope your prepared) so don't be afraid (seriously, I'm canadian. We're like giant teddy bears.) Also, I'm lonely, no one (besides lmaotp messages me)

Thanks for the questions(: I'll update sometime soon (maybe not today maybe today who knows) because my life is boring af and I revolve around Lashton and Malum.

P.S. Shout out to my homie that lives in Texas that freaked out when I mentioned her state in the last update, you're cute and super cool. I laughed at your all caps reaction.

One more thing; Should I start maybe dedicating updates? Would you (my punk rock companions) enjoy that? 

Have a lovely day?