Part 14

Today, I'm feeling nice and decided to just continue the story, why not? And also!! If you like One Piece, you might like 'Ansatsu Kyoushitsu' it's amazing! It might be boring at first, but please read it! It's amazing! And if you're a writer, please make a Shiota Nagisa (If you read the manga or watch the anime, you'll find out who he is) X reader! I would like to read it! Thank you~ Okay here we go! 

Evening, when the sun is slowly setting: 

You finished your dessert and it wasn't helping at all. You got up with the empty plate, and walked to the kitchen. You washed your dish and walked to your favorite spot on the ship. The railings. You leaned there and watched the water once again. You heard the steps of a human. You turn to see someone walking over. "Hey." He calls softly. "Hi." You reply even softer. He walks over and stands somewhere away from you but close enough to sense his presence. It was Sanji and you can feel the sense of fear and apologetic-ness. You feel sorry. "Hey, um, (Y/N). I'm sorry if I caused any issues." You shook your head, "No. I'm sorry if I hurt you, and threw my tantrum on you. I shouldn't have." You bowed to him and said, "I'm sorry, Sanji." He pulls you up, "No, stop, (Y/N)." You're standing straight up again and he's holding your shoulders. "Look, it's kinda obvious that you like Luffy. And that it looks like I was just trying to break it apart, and that maybe, I was to dense to notice your love for Luffy. But I know, I don't know why you like him but yea." Every time Sanji says 'Luffy' you can feel your face tense up and your face flush with the brightest crimson red. He lets go of your shoulder. "Look I'm suppose to be the one apologizing. So I'm sorry." You nodded and just stood there with Sanji. "So, how's your arm?" He holds it up and waves it a little, it's better. Could have been better." You blinked, "Sorry, if I didn't damage your arm, you could of have still cooked." He shakes his head, "It's okay." Awkward silence. In your mind, this would have played out better than the situation now. "(Y/N), I was thinking about your wedding with Luffy. Are you guys going to get married?" You blushed and said, "I don't know." He laughs, "Look, I'll be Luffy's best man. Don't worry, I'll support your marriage." You nodded and smiled, "Thanks Sanji." Everything played a little better when your best friend calls you both in for dinner, "Guys! It's dinner!" And everyone slowly leaked into the kitchen. As you all were eating, the atmosphere was tense due to the outrage that happened earlier. Even Luffy was sitting away from you. You stood up and said, "I... I'm sorry if I gave an inappropriate outburst earlier today. I wasn't thinking straight today, I'm sorry." And you bowed towards everyone, at first you thought that everyone would give you a lecture, but instead, everyone bursts into laughter. "Aw! (Y/N)- chan! It's okay! We understood. Get up!" You stood back up and looked at them, they all laughed and smiled at you. "It's okay, (Y/N)!" Through out dinner it was just laughter and happiness. Some of the guys started to drink. And it was a splendid night. Through the night, Sanji and (Y/BF's/N) started to argue which one could cook better. Zoro nearly beat up Sanji when (Y/ Bf's/N) pretend to start crying and said that Sanji was the one that made her cry. Nami and Robin started to head over to the library and the rest of the boys were betting with each other. 

Luffy's P.O.V: 

Soon everyone headed to their rooms except for me, (Y/N), Zoro and (Y/N's BF). Zoro and (Y/N)'s best friend were mumbling about something when (Y/BF'S/N) suddenly hits her head against the table and hasn't woke up. Zoro laughs and  picks her up like a baggage, "I'll take my girlfriend here to bed, I'll be hitting the sack too, night. guys." "Night, Zoro." (Y/N) replies back with, "Don't sleep with her. You can sleep on the ground, Zoro." (Y/N) smiles evily, 'Dang, she looks cute anyway.' a s I watched her. Zoro shuts the door leaving us two alone. I suddenly freaked out and said, "I have to go get something!" And I left the room, as I left and shut the door behind me, I see Zoro slip into the shadows and I slid down the door and held my face. 'I can't be in the same room as her!' I mumbled. 

Back to you:

Luffy walks out, leaving just you in the room, 'I was SO close to just being alone with Luffy! WHY?!' You thought to yourself, as you looked on the table, you realize that it was messy so you decided to clean up, what's the harm? As you moved around, you cleaned up and every time you sat down you can feel your eyes droop. Soon enough, your eyes gave up along with your body. The table was neat now, just the dishes. 'Oh well.' And you gave out. 

Luffy's P.O.V:

I heard shuffling and yawning from behind the door, every time (Y/N) yawned, I'd yawn too. Soon enough, I walked in when every thing seemed to die down. I walked in to see (Y/N)'s sleeping face. I walked out of the kitchen to retrieve my blanket. I ran back quickly and placed the blanket on (Y/N). I watched as she snores slightly and I smiled. I slowly closed my eyes to and drifted off to sleep with my arm around her. 

Zoro's P.O.V: 

I watched as Luffy ran back with a blanket and head into the kitchen, (Y/BF's/N) nudged me continuously as she complains, "What's going on?" I kissed her lips and said, "Sh! Okay?" She nods and puffed her cheeks. As I was sure that Luffy was asleep, hearing his loud snores. I grabbed (Y/BF's/N) and dragged her to the kitchen, as we both witnessed a sight that could never be broken. "Aaawww!" (Y/BF's/N) sighs, as we smiled to ourselves. I wrapped my arm around the girl, and she held me, "Hey, Zoro. Let's hit the sack too!" She whispered and we both headed to the crow's nest. 

The end! Jk, there's still more.. but they are extras, they might come late, but it's a surprise. :D Thanks for staying with me till the end. There's more though. Don't worry! Stay with me till the end of everything! :D Smiles!