Part 9

Konnichiwa minna!! Sorry I haven't been updating for the past several days. I'm guessing that your guys are extremely busy! Anyway I don't know if you guys really read the long notes I put at the top. LOL! Sometimes I don't!! >.< Anyway, this is just as crappy as the last one, PLEASE bear with me!! I'll end it off as quickly as possible... Sorry for the crappiness. And the video has nothing to do with One Piece but I love GrUvia and because this song sounds awesome. Anyway presenting part 9!! 

You slowly set the dishes onto a drying rack as you try to calm your thoughts. You lean against the counter and clam your breathing. Just as you were ready to calm down, disgusting loud munches were hear behind you. You snap your head to see Luffy eating away at the meat, now half way through. His eyes widen, “Um,” Luffy looks down at the meat and back at you, “You wanted some?” You gave a sweat drop and replied, “No, it’s fine.” But you mentally gave a hard face-palm. Just then, Luffy pats the empty seat beside him, “Sit.” Sounding more like a command than a request, you gave a sharp exhale smiling silly to yourself. “Okay?” You slowly walk your way over to him as he gestures to the empty seat. You sat down with a confused smile; you lean forward and stare to no where. Shutting every noise from the outside world, you never did realize what happen until a hand started to shake you. You quickly snapped back to reality and you fid Luffy looking worriedly. “It’s your best friend! Hurry!!” You throw yourself of the chair and push your way to your best friend; she’s leaning over the railings, gasping, and inhale as deep as she can. You run to her, everyone clearing a way for you to pass through. You grab her shoulder and tried to remain as calm as possible, “(Y BF’S N), are you okay?!” Tears rolled down her cheeks as she tries to respond, “Z-z-z” She can’t say anything but stutter uncontrollably. Nami was also freaking out, “Zoro got dragged underneath the water!!” She’s trying her best to stay calm but you can notice her shaking too. You look back at your best friend’s reaction and it looked like everything hit the day light out of her. She’s breathing deeper than ever. “I need to save Zoro!” She exclaims in a whisper only I can hear. As everyone scrambles to get ropes and such, Luffy takes charge in commanding the ship to save Zoro. She’s still shaking as she grips onto the railings harder, “I need to save Zoro!” She whispers a little louder. “NO! YOU AREN’T (Y BF’S N)!!” You exclaimed louder than ever. You grip onto her wrist, “I’m not going to lose you either!” In the back of your mind, something is screaming at you telling you that you aren’t going to lose another one that you love so dear, someone so close. You try to drag her away from the railings, as she struggles to get set free. (Honestly, let’s just say your best friend was stronger than you.) You and Robin needed to pull her to the pole in the middle, and you tie her up with a rope, you happen to have by your belt, “LET ME GO!!” She screams over the noises. You rush over to Usopp and help him load a bunch of string. As, you gave the extremely long set of ropes to Robin, Sanji, and Nami, Robin looks up and smiles then looks behind her shoulder and widens her eyes, giving a sharp inhale, “Where did ( YBF’S N) go?” You turn back and see a cut up set of ropes lying lifelessly on the floor, your eyes widen too. “(Y BF’S N)? (Y BF’S N)?” You snap your head from side to side looking for your best friend, suddenly a blur of black and (her favorite color) jumping into the water. You run over to the railings as bubbles rise to the surface. “(Y BF’S N)!!!”    

Okay!! Here's the recent chapter. I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating in a long time. I'm such a bad author. Gomenasai!! I haven't been feeling well either. Sniffles always get to me. I haven't been getting ANY ideas lately. I might either give up this story OR give some stupid crappy ending. Anyway thank you all!! Meow~